We MUST Pick Up Jimmy Sweeney | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We MUST Pick Up Jimmy Sweeney

Who the hell cares about him. Kay-Jay Harris is a poor man's Ronnie Brown. Gobble him up Miami.

Phinz4Life said:
Those character concerns are way too much of a risk.

I heard that he wasn't drafted because he was accused of steroids and getting marijuana from Ricky in India.:shakeno:

Dont you guys understand!? This guy is way to big of a risk...maybe if we could sign him for only 1 lb of candy I would think about it, but his agent McStrongArm wont go for it.

The idea of a RB who can run UNDERNEATH the legs of o-linemen and the players of the opposing defense is intriguing though. They create holes without even knowing it.

finz99 said:
Dont you guys understand!? This guy is way to big of a risk...maybe if we could sign him for only 1 lb of candy I would think about it, but his agent McStrongArm wont go for it.
:yeahthat:

infiltrateib said:
He had hopes for a 3rd round selection, but was unfortunately undrafted. It is amazing that Maurice Clarett went above him.

According to some front offices, their scouts questioned his dedication to the game. According to an NFC East scout, "He left the combine for Stove Top at 7" and tested positive for Juicy Juice, a new designer steroid that has plagued middle schools.

There are also concerns about his knee, which he scraped playing dodgeball. Middle school nurse Patricia Legrange said "he'd be fine" but he winced when the Bactine was put on there so it's still a concern.

His character issues have been resolved, as he issued a letter to all 32 times stipulating that he'd put a clause in his contract forbidding him from "using swears."

His agent, Rockman McStrongArm, has been considered "shady." His number is listed as the same as Jimmy's and whenever you call asking for Mr. McStrongArm the person on the phone changes his voice to a gruff tone and says "this is Rockman." He also has seemingly outrageous contract demands which include the yet-unreleased PS3 and "like 350lbs of candy." Similar to Alex Smith, analysts have called him "unsignable."

He's likely to lower his demands, however, and is scheduled for a visit after school on Monday.
Dude.....priceless... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's also smart... reading at a 6th grade level.

Which makes him one of 12 eligible for this year's draft...

inFINSible said:
You're crazy no way will he sign for that...Did you see who his agent is?!?...I bet he doesn't sign for anything less than 1,000,000 lbs of candy.

I don't think so. McStrongarm knows that we've got dirt on him. All we need to do is blow him in to the NFLPA and he gets decertified. We all know a minor can't sign a contract for representation without parental consent! I know for a FACT that McStrongarm was on the Riverside Middle School playground with a shiny, red firetruck that he gave Jimmy for signing.

He'll play ball. 2 pounds of gummy worms, and Jimmy's a Phin.

Phinz4Life said:
The idea of a RB who can run UNDERNEATH the legs of o-linemen and the players of the opposing defense is intriguing though. They create holes without even knowing it.

This strategy intrigues me. Just think of the cost savings. We could get scrubs off the street for every possition on offense! Just hand it off to Sweeney on every play and let hum weasle his way through the pile un-noticed!

That would free up enough cap room to sign all the best defensive players in the league.

After you bringing this stategy to light. 1,000,000 lbs of candy doesn't sound that un-reasonable.

BRILLIANT! :D

guarantee the Gummie worms and sign him up....we'll have to watch this kid close at South Beach tho, he could get in over his head quick

BlitPhinFan said:
This strategy intrigues me. Just think of the cost savings. We could get scrubs off the street for every possition on offense! Just hand it off to Sweeney on every play and let hum weasle his way through the pile un-noticed!

That would free up enough cap room to sign all the best defensive players in the league.

After you bringing this stategy to light. 1,000,000 lbs of candy doesn't sound that un-reasonable.

BRILLIANT! :D

They should fire Linehan and hire me and my brilliant offensive mind.

cnc66 said:
guarantee the Gummie worms and sign him up....we'll have to watch this kid close at South Beach tho, he could get in over his head quick

Luckily, he is still in "coodie" phase. It won't be until his 4th season that he realizes girls are touchable.

cnc66 said:

True... what do a set of floaties cost these days. Think we would be able to toss in a couple or a really nice raft in the signing bonus?

Back
Top Bottom