We MUST Pick Up Jimmy Sweeney | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We MUST Pick Up Jimmy Sweeney

infiltrateib said:
Luckily, he is still in "coodie" phase. It won't be until his 4th season that he realizes girls are touchable.

yea but they learn quick, just look at Bobbie the Quisno Kid. Besides, Jimmie has that "chuckie" chick magnet look about him. He'd be rockin' in no time. :cooldude:

cnc66 said:
yea but they learn quick, just look at Bobbie the Quisno Kid. Besides, Jimmie has that "chuckie" chick magnet look about him. He'd be rockin' in no time. :cooldude:

He's focused on three things right now: football, football, and beating Ratchet and Klank 2 on PS2.

infiltrateib said:
He's focused on three things right now: football, football, and beating Ratchet and Klank 2 on PS2.

great...out come the red flags about his commitment....I'm liking this less and less all the time.

Who is this kid's dad? It's his responsibility to make sure that kid is 110% focused on football for his every waking minute! :yell:

I bet the father hasn't even started trying to get the Jimmie's name known to NFL fans.

It's a shame that inferior management may stunt the kid's growth at the next level.

I like Jimmie but he really needed one more year of middle school football to mature his game. He would have been a certain top 10 pick if he had come out next year.

I believe Mel has him at the top of his board for 2006.

Im a little concered with the scratched up knee and the weight issue....hes just way too muscular!

Mcduffie81 said:
Im a little concered with the scratched up knee and the weight issue....hes just way too muscular!

The scariest thing is, he has the frame to add 200-250lbs.

Back
Top Bottom