We WILL beat the Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We WILL beat the Chargers

TheDon74

42.7% of all statistics are made up
Reaction score
I gotta be honest and it's something you never want to admit as a fan but I didn't feel good going into the last 2 games. For some reason I really think we are gonna not only win but DESTROY the Chargers.

First game the 'O' didn't show - Second the 'D' didn't show, This game they both come to play and we will crush the Chargers! Book it, Bet it, Print it because my gut never fails.

I gotta be honest and it's something you never want to admit as a fan but I didn't feel good going into the last 2 games. For some reason I really think we are gonna not only win but DESTROY the Chargers.

First game the 'O' didn't show - Second the 'D' didn't show, This game they both come to play and we will crush the Chargers! Book it, Bet it, Print it because my gut never fails.
UH.....I hope your right! A win right now is a must! It's not getting any easier from here!

Deja vu? LOL I remember reading the same thing in the "we WILL beat the colts thread".

I hope you're right but some fans were predicting the same last week for the colts game and see how it went :(
On paper we don't stand much of a chance, the only thing we have going for us is that we've beaten them 7 times in a row, I hope the streak continues this sunday.

i've got a hard time believing we'll be able to contain darren sproles ... and stop antonio gates... gonzalez, clark and now him ? sheeeshhh...

Miami wont beat any one until they get out of there own way. They need to play a complete game in all phases.

So whats your suggestion poser we fold up, give up and just bash the team?

Aren't you tired of eating crow? MIA and their fans are in no position to be guaranteeing blowouts on the road against a playoff team.

Have to keep it positive. Who cares about the thread last week, its all about the chargers now.

I agree with you Don, I really expect us to win this one and wasn't sure what to expect in the first two games. The chargers D is weak and I think we can run and actually pass all over them. Their offense isn't as good as everyone thinks and I think we can put some major pressure on Phillips. And sproles is going to get lit up!! Just hope we don't kill the little guy. Still will be a relatively close game but I think we will win by 10 and surprise most of the doubters at ESPN. Final Score: 27 - 17

Have to keep it positive. Who cares about the thread last week, its all about the chargers now.

I agree with you Don, I really expect us to win this one and wasn't sure what to expect in the first two games. The chargers D is weak and I think we can run and actually pass all over them. Their offense isn't as good as everyone thinks and I think we can put some major pressure on Phillips. And sproles is going to get lit up!! Just hope we don't kill the little guy. Still will be a relatively close game but I think we will win by 10 and surprise most of the doubters at ESPN. Final Score: 27 - 17

Same **** Different Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you tired of eating crow? MIA and their fans are in no position to be guaranteeing blowouts on the road against a playoff team.

Well I'm predicting it so....***REMOVED****

Last edited by a moderator:
Same Sh^T Different Day.

True, but when we all predict a win next week it will be coming off a win in San Diego lol. I'd rather be one of those fans who is always expecting good things and staying optimistic than crying and whining about all our mistakes after a loss. I guarantee if we beat the chargers, no one will be talking about what mistakes we made in that game. These threads will change dramatically after a couple wins.

fans have a short term memory for the most part - You're only as good as your last game.

True, but when we all predict a win next week it will be coming off a win in San Diego lol. I'd rather be one of those fans who is always expecting good things and staying optimistic than crying and whining about all our mistakes after a loss. I guarantee if we beat the chargers, no one will be talking about what mistakes we made in that game. These threads will change dramatically after a couple wins.

fans have a short term memory for the most part - You're only as good as your last game.
Unfortunately, thats not true. The bitching and complaining turns down a few notches but its ever present. If we finished the season 14-2 and won the superbowl there would still be discontent here.

Unfortunately, thats not true. The bitching and complaining turns down a few notches but its ever present. If we finished the season 14-2 and won the superbowl there would still be discontent here.

That is very unfortunate but I guess that keeps the pressure on at all times for the team when the fans are never satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom