We WILL beat the Chargers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We WILL beat the Chargers

I don't know man, I felt extremely confident we would beat the Colts and look what happened.

Yeah, maybe the O and D show up together and Miami puts it all together in the next game, but what if neither the O or D show up?

We're in a a hostile SD stadium, we're losing a day of rest with the short week, Antonio Gates is the exact kind of player and position this D has not been able to handle the past two weeks, and there is a lot of pressure on the players to avoid going 0-3.

This game will be extremely tough to say the least.

it's possible and i see where you are coming from. another thing to think about, the chargers have a lot of offensive playmakers just like the colts. we did a very good job containing them (for the most part) if we can recreate that, we got a shot

I gotta be honest and it's something you never want to admit as a fan but I didn't feel good going into the last 2 games. For some reason I really think we are gonna not only win but DESTROY the Chargers.

First game the 'O' didn't show - Second the 'D' didn't show, This game they both come to play and we will crush the Chargers! Book it, Bet it, Print it because my gut never fails.

Well the Chargers havent lost a regular season game by two possesions in over two years, and River's only has 5 career home losses. And Jamal tore his biceps in the first quarter, but played on it and tested it during the week and they realized he had to be done for the year.

it's possible and i see where you are coming from. another thing to think about, the chargers have a lot of offensive playmakers just like the colts. we did a very good job containing them (for the most part) if we can recreate that, we got a shot

As Dolphin fans we know how deadly Chambers is, and Jackson at 6'5'' has been great so far, did you see on monday night last week he beat Asomugha for a TD, Asomugha is regarded as the best cover corner in the league, the Chargers offense has more playmakers then the colts, you think we can stop Sproles Gates Jackson LT and Chambers? When we couldnt stop Wayne and Garcon?

Traveling to the west coast on a short week
and playing the #1 pass offense with 256 yards passing in SDs 1st game,and 436 yards passing in the second game.

Our pass defense is 23rd in the league

So using logic and common sense would tell one we are going to have our hands full with this offensive juggernaut

Do I hope we win...yes
Do I realistically think we will win...I'll take the fifth

Traveling to the west coast on a short week
and playing the #1 pass offense with 256 yards passing in SDs 1st game,and 436 yards passing in the second game.

Our pass defense is 23rd in the league

So using logic and common sense would tell one we are going to have our hands full with this offensive juggernaut

Do I hope we win...yes
Do I realistically think we will win...I'll take the fifth

Agree 100%

I say we put three DBs on Antonio Gates the whole game and trip him up at every snap. Miami needs to stop these damn elite TEs, they've made up for 50% of ALL the passing yards the Fins have allowed. That's a statistical fact.

MIA opens up a 6pt underdog...so far MIA has yet to impress the book makers.

Aren't you tired of eating crow? MIA and their fans are in no position to be guaranteeing blowouts on the road against a playoff team.

We are a playoff team if they are! We beet the Chargers last time we played didnt we? Maybe you were eating crow while you wrote that stupid comment and lost your train of thought.

I guess only negativity is cool around here. Thats too bad.

I'm not so sure, their passing attack looked pretty good against the Ravens, they just got beat in the red zone. I think Miami can have some success with the run, but I see them losing that game.

We are a playoff team if they are! We beet the Chargers last time we played didnt we? Maybe you were eating crow while you wrote that stupid comment and lost your train of thought.

I guess only negativity is cool around here. Thats too bad.

People who came into this season thinking MIA was a 11-5 team again, are waking up to REALITY. That is too bad. Because the writing was on the wall w/ the lack of progress shown during the preseason.
I'm still very high on the young DE's and well Ronnie,Ricky and Cobbs.
Other than that...people are fooling themselves, including yourself.

The odds makers are a perfect 2-0 so far. And they have nothing invested in MIA like us fans.

Look at MIA for what it is, not what it isn't.

Deja vu? LOL I remember reading the same thing in the "we WILL beat the colts thread".

Didn't this guy make this thread last week about the colts. That being said, I hope you're right and I think we have a much better shot this week

I think we'll lose this game if our defense keeps giving away big plays down the middle against the opponent's tight end. Already faced Tony Gonzalez, he kicked our ***. Dallas Clark, he kicked our *** too. Now Antonio Gates is next, the best TE in the league? I hope Tony gets his defense together.

Back
Top Bottom