We WILL beat the Chargers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We WILL beat the Chargers

OT: Dallas Clark's numbers so far this season is insane. 11 catches 222 yards, 20 per receiving. Of course our defense has most to do with that, but wow.

Oh boy...a good ol' fashioned "guarantee" thread.

West Coast road trip...short week...recipe for disaster. This is one of the games I feared the most. This one and the Tennessee game.

I think we can stop Sproles, but Gates will be the issue as I said previously. We give up too many plays the past 2 games from the opponents tight ends.

I'm more worried anout Sproles catching the ball out of the backfield. None of our linebackers can cover him. If he catches more than six passes we're in trouble.

Atlanta beat them at their place last year by running the ball and pressuring Rivers.Two things Miami is good at.It can be done.You never know which Chargers team is going to show up.

I somehow don't see the Chargers as an elite team. Weren't they 8-8 last year and didn't the Raiders almost beat them?

I can not wait to see how the defense responds to the piss poor play of monday night. Will they bounce back like the offense did? I think they will. This is as close to a must win as your going to get come week 3. If we bounce back with a win, I see us taking Buffalo out the following week. That would get us back to 2 and 2 and 1-0 in the Division. We will be back in business. I loss could be tough for a young team to come back from.

I gotta be honest and it's something you never want to admit as a fan but I didn't feel good going into the last 2 games. For some reason I really think we are gonna not only win but DESTROY the Chargers.

First game the 'O' didn't show - Second the 'D' didn't show, This game they both come to play and we will crush the Chargers! Book it, Bet it, Print it because my gut never fails.

you also gotta mentioned that our STs finally showed up against the colts i mean it was a huge improvement from the first game they were all over the place i guess those few personnel changes gave a lil spark

Lets take it to those sons of Patriots (I felt obligated to censor the word *******) and squash the little lightning bug they call Sproles!

'Dem Phins are gonna Win!

I ask that question about alot of the posters on this message board.

Of course you do. Those that don't talk your line, you want out of here.

BTW, the line on the game has moved a half a point more. +6.5 MIA, money is moving to SD on this game. SO far the odds makers 2, FH and MIA 0.
But I guess seeing the holes on both sides of the ball and speaking about them some how makes us posers. I see it as 'proof in the pudding'.

My keys to the game starting w/ ATL were that the TE needed to be kept from the seams and establishing the middle. So far I've been right. This is game 3 w/ another quality qb and another quality TE. I guess I'm a poser for seeing the obvious.

Fact is MIA needs to make plays down the field on occasions, so far the qb play along w/ the in ability of Ginn and Fasano are glaring problems.

Back
Top Bottom