We WILL beat the Chargers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We WILL beat the Chargers

I gotta be honest and it's something you never want to admit as a fan but I didn't feel good going into the last 2 games. For some reason I really think we are gonna not only win but DESTROY the Chargers.

First game the 'O' didn't show - Second the 'D' didn't show, This game they both come to play and we will crush the Chargers! Book it, Bet it, Print it because my gut never fails.

Hahaha. First it was "We are going to beat the Falcons", then it was "O.K., we lost, but I really feel good about beating the Colts", now this "We are going to beat the chargers"?

Really? Why don't we just put the cheerleaders in pads and uniforms. AT least it will be worth watching then.

I don't know man, I felt extremely confident we would beat the Colts and look what happened.

Yeah, maybe the O and D show up together and Miami puts it all together in the next game, but what if neither the O or D show up?

We're in a a hostile SD stadium, we're losing a day of rest with the short week, Antonio Gates is the exact kind of player and position this D has not been able to handle the past two weeks, and there is a lot of pressure on the players to avoid going 0-3.

This game will be extremely tough to say the least.

Gates already scares me. We get three of the best TEs in the game one a sure hand HOF in the first month of season. The Gods of Football sure have a good sense of humor. Colts may have in fact shown the rest of the NFL how to beat our DBs. And they had less than 15 minute of TOP to do it. We have to get harass Rivers to death. No pressure on Rivers and Chargers put up 30+ points.

Both us and the Chargers are very uptight and very hungry teams. We better bring our "A game" and do not underestimate them. I think the Chargers and the Dolphins players will be out there scrapping and clawing the entire game to get a win. Like two hungry dogs fighting over a steak bone.

:hsmash: :tantrum:

Against my better judgement and the fact I'm barely leading as it is. I'll be sitting Phillip Rivers and Vincent Jackson this week.

We'll win this game, I just have to believe it.

The ONLY advantage we have against San Diego is their starting nose tackle and starting center are injured and their backup o-line sucked against the Ravens

I gotta be honest and it's something you never want to admit as a fan but I didn't feel good going into the last 2 games. For some reason I really think we are gonna not only win but DESTROY the Chargers.

First game the 'O' didn't show - Second the 'D' didn't show, This game they both come to play and we will crush the Chargers! Book it, Bet it, Print it because my gut never fails.

eatingcrow-1.gif

Once again...

so the chargers were missing what 5 starters today and still beat their *****
this team is pathetic

Back
Top Bottom