Weather expected to be a factor Sunday(maybe not) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather expected to be a factor Sunday(maybe not)

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- It's December in Western New York, and as the last week or two has proven, snow is a fact of life.

But for Sunday's game at Ralph Wilson Stadium, it will likely be rain -- not snow -- that will make the playing conditions difficult. The latest forecast calls for temperatures in the low-to-mid 50s with a 90 percent chance of rain.

300105-1.jpg

Marrone
The Miami Dolphins might actually catch a break with the weather forecast, which is now warmer than previously anticipated. However, Bills coach Doug Marrone said Thursday that it's the wind -- not the temperature -- that can give opponents fits at the Ralph.
http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/5517/weather-expected-to-be-a-factor-sunday

From what I am reading, the wind is only going to be 3-5 mph. Maybe things are just falling into place, but the forecast of rain could complicate things.

I stand corrected. The weather channel is calling for 22mph winds.

Sunday, Dec 22
Updated: Dec 19, 2013, 5:05pm EST

Mainly cloudy with rain, windy. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Day Dec 22
Rain / Wind

45°FHigh

Rain / Wind

Chance of rain:
80%

Wind:
SSW at 22 mph

Humidity:
91%

UV Index:
1 - Low

Sunrise:
7:44 am

Moonset:
10:33 am

Moonphase:
Waning Gibbous
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail3/USNY0181

and maybe 90% chance of rain that sprinkles ever so lightly...

my car in buffalo today read 42 degrees and the sun was out then got cloudy at 4 pm.

Great the moon phase is in waning gibbous we are so screwed

We're a pass first team and Buffalo has excellent weapons in the running game. High winds could kill us. Lotsa quick slants please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True!! Just a better temperature to deal with. Then 15 degrees and snow plus wind....

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Mods please merge with the other thread about Sundays weather.

Folks. The wind is BRUTAL. This is NOT a break for us.

Nothing wrong with pointing what the Fins might have to overcome in order to win. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom