Weather expected to be a factor Sunday(maybe not) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather expected to be a factor Sunday(maybe not)

I'm going to write a script that posts like Hayden Fox. Every single post will be some variation on the following:

1. Opposing coach is going to be a great coach.
2. I have no faith in Joe Philbin.
3. Going to be a tough game, very dangerous.
4. The weather is going to be a HUGE factor, watch out.
5. I'm very nervous about this upcoming game.

Doesn't matter if we're playing Jacksonville or Denver, you can always count on Hayden Bot to gets your hopes down.

1. I do think Doug Marrone is going to be a heck of a coach.
2. Joe coached a GREAT game last week, but has his biggest challenge as a coach this week. Coming off of a huge win and going on the road against a team with not much to lose..that has match up wins vs. Miami...Joe has his work cut out for him.
3. This is a dangerous game. Those "checking off" a win might be very disappointed.
4. In terms of the weather, my point has been that people around here have said it will not be an issue because it is simply not that cold or it is not snowing. Bad winds help the Bills (the better running team) and hurt the superior passing team which is the Dolphins. One has to listen to Joe Philbin leading up the game in Pittsburgh on his thoughts about the wind hurting the passing game.
5. I am uptight for this game because the Dolphins are so close to making the playoffs. They have such a chance to make it and I would like nothing more for the franchise and its fans to have a game in January. 2008 was a long time ago and next year seems longer somehow.

Thad Lewis is not "slow".

Yes he is, he ran a 4.9 40. My 220lb 33 year old LB ass could run him down. Any one of our DEs will snuff him out if he tries to do something to get out of the pocket. Actually, all three of our DTs run only .1 of a second slower than Thad in the 40 so in close quarters they will do fine on him as well.

Thad Lewis is going to be running a dumbed down offense. This should be easy to defend, especially in the passing game. Play sound fundamental football, and the better team wins every time. That means Miami.

No one knows the weather, Maybe God smiles on Ryan and gives him great weather. I won't believe weather predictions until just before the game. Heck, it's supposed to 81 degrees here in Jacksonville on Saturday. Not sure I believe that either.

Thad Lewis is going to be running a dumbed down offense. This should be easy to defend, especially in the passing game. Play sound fundamental football, and the better team wins every time. That means Miami.

Did the Bills tell you this? I'm curious how you would know this? It isn't like Lewis just signed, he's been with the team since the end of camp and has played at least 4 games. I don't think it's going to be a "dumbed" down offense.

for what its worth I was in Grand Island today and it rained all day and 43 degrees. I am hoping it rains all day tommorrow and sun pops out Sunday proving weather forecasters wrong again.

In South Beach, we tell tourist that if they don't like the weather, wait an hour of so, it will change.

IF the weather is good, I expect a blow out. IF not, don't know.

It is 54 degrees right now in rochester and just cloudy. no rain. It will rain, but I am thinking not like yesterday when it did all day long.

its 54 degrees at 7:30am. Buffalo could be different, but thinking not much different. will keep update.

The weather is looking better then it did earlier in the week. WNY changes so fast and is unpredictable.

just after i posted it wasnt raining here, i looked out to my backyard puddle and it was. Went out for some shopping. raining. like yesterday. total white gloomy cloud with rain.

Got home, it stopped.

I think tommorrow will be just like this but a higher temp that is bearable but stop and go rain. those yellow rain coats are the best for this. no wind where I am either.

it's still better to freak out about the weather forecast a week in advance, just to be safe.

Ummm, nope. I never freaked out about the weather. I freaked out on people that thought that predicted heavy rain and winds would not have an effect of Miami. I also freaked out on people that were not even close to what national and local broadcasts were reporting.

I also clearly stated early on that WNY has some of the craziest weather in continental 48 and that much could change.

I will eat crow when I am wrong on something, but not this one.

Bad weather affects every team. And since both teams have to deal with it in any game, the bottom line is who handles it better.
I like the Dolphins' chances because they have played mentally tough in all conditions

The weather sucks there and is to get worse with freezing rain, just came from there

Back
Top Bottom