Weather expected to be a factor Sunday(maybe not) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather expected to be a factor Sunday(maybe not)

In South Beach, we tell tourist that if they don't like the weather, wait an hour of so, it will change.

IF the weather is good, I expect a blow out. IF not, don't know.

The game is not in South Beach however, at it is not like that in buffalo!

Ummm, nope. I never freaked out about the weather. I freaked out on people that thought that predicted heavy rain and winds would not have an effect of Miami. I also freaked out on people that were not even close to what national and local broadcasts were reporting.

I also clearly stated early on that WNY has some of the craziest weather in continental 48 and that much could change.

I will eat crow when I am wrong on something, but not this one.

Wrong bud, you freaked out. You even stated yourself that you were, IN FEAR, of how it would affect the Fins game plan vs the Jills. Not taking into any account how the Fins totally shutdown the Jills running attack earlier this year or how much better the Fins offensive line has been playing. Just admit it, you pulled a Chicken Little. While people like myself told you to calm down the weather report can easily change, just like you mentioned, while also reminding you that the weather terrorists always predict the weather to extremes. Now the weather may still be bad, but IMO if it is, it's not going to affect the game as much as you think. Time will only tell I guess.

I just rewatched that game today. We absolutely sucked in first quarter giving them 14 points and that crappy floater to Hartline that got picked. We eventually got going but this offense is clicking better than back then. Thomas being banged up may hurt us in short yardage however.

The ball just wasnt bouncing our way in this game. I will have a clock in my mind about how that first one went vs. tommorrow.

Did the Bills tell you this? I'm curious how you would know this? It isn't like Lewis just signed, he's been with the team since the end of camp and has played at least 4 games. I don't think it's going to be a "dumbed" down offense.

They didn't tell me, they told the entire nfl.

Look it up, several weeks ago the head coach stated that they will be using a less complex version of their offense to help with the development of the quarterback.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Wrong bud, you freaked out. You even stated yourself that you were, IN FEAR, of how it would affect the Fins game plan vs the Jills. Not taking into any account how the Fins totally shutdown the Jills running attack earlier this year or how much better the Fins offensive line has been playing. Just admit it, you pulled a Chicken Little. While people like myself told you to calm down the weather report can easily change, just like you mentioned, while also reminding you that the weather terrorists always predict the weather to extremes. Now the weather may still be bad, but IMO if it is, it's not going to affect the game as much as you think. Time will only tell I guess.

I said all the time that the weather could change. I might be "Chicken Little", but I also cannot stand arrogant fans that think this Dolphins team can go anywhere in win. They are not there yet.

You gosh darn right I am concerned about the Bills. They are at home, there coach has a plan and is coming back no matter what, they have strong running game coupled with the Fins struggles vs. the run, the Bills' pass rush can disrupt the Fins' passing game and while the Bills are bad vs. the run, the Fins are questionable in being able to take advantage of it. I am very concerned that the Fins have a mental letdown after last week's huge win. This is a trouble spot.

Those that think this will be a "walk in the park" will have a rude awakening tomorrow.

I said all the time that the weather could change. I might be "Chicken Little", but I also cannot stand arrogant fans that think this Dolphins team can go anywhere in win. They are not there yet.

You gosh darn right I am concerned about the Bills. They are at home, there coach has a plan and is coming back no matter what, they have strong running game coupled with the Fins struggles vs. the run, the Bills' pass rush can disrupt the Fins' passing game and while the Bills are bad vs. the run, the Fins are questionable in being able to take advantage of it. I am very concerned that the Fins have a mental letdown after last week's huge win. This is a trouble spot.

Those that think this will be a "walk in the park" will have a rude awakening tomorrow.

I feel your pain :-(

If the Fins are overlooking this game or in any way are not not sky high (and not like Bess) then they're a sham. Each game is do or die and they haven't enjoyed that in years. They have to be up, just hope they don't start 10 pts in a hole again.

No one knows the weather, Maybe God smiles on Ryan and gives him great weather. I won't believe weather predictions until just before the game. Heck, it's supposed to 81 degrees here in Jacksonville on Saturday. Not sure I believe that either.

Believe it haha, its been 60 here in Jersey all day.

I am very worried about the energy level tomorrow after last week.

I'm in Buffalo for the game and local news has said the rain is going to stop around noon. Temps in the mid 40's. I hope they are right.

Folks. The wind is BRUTAL. This is NOT a break for us.

High winds is actually a break for us. It will be good practice for the conditions we will see in early February at Met Life Stadium.

Back
Top Bottom