Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk

Tua been dropping dimes all TC. Let’s hope this translates into the regular season. Lots of motion in this offense, still unsure about the center and right side though.

you really think someone would give up even a 7 for Preston? I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if you're interested
What are you talking about??? I was just commenting on not trading away Noah for late round picks. You can't have too many CBs.

This Sucks Season 3 GIF by The Office

What is wrong with you? 7 threads of practice and you are the first to bring this up?
Don’t believe In jinks

"One-dimensional wideout with speed to burn..."

In any case, 4.48 40 yard times don't equate to game speed, but he was considered fast in college.
Where was the 4.48 listed stoobs?

Im confused. Majority of tweets I saw said Tua was being sacked or being pressured and missed on throws. Obviously some connections here and there. But I also read in this thread he was 'cooking' and 'having another great day'. Which is it?
He wasn’t as sharp as yesterday, held the ball too long sometimes unless that’s just his thing at this point, He’s really not moving around the pocket looking for an outlet so I just don’t know if that on purpose

So he wasn’t as sharp but also made some pressure throws that we’re good.

Does anyone else not find this petty? Hes a public figure.....He better hope he ends up a bust if he doesn't want people digging on him. If he ends up being a star hes going to have a nervous break down if people digging into him wearing a wedding band bothers him lmao

Does anyone else not find this petty? Hes a public figure.....He better hope he ends up a bust if he doesn't want people digging on him. If he ends up being a star hes going to have a nervous break down if people digging into him wearing a wedding band bothers him lmao
If you're walking around with a wedding ring then don’t be suprised when your asked

I find your opinion petty.

will smith GIF

Woooosah. Wooooosah!!!! Come on Loco! Breathe!

We'll use this thread as an escape from the Ross shenanigans. What's done is done and since we can't change it, we might as well accept it and get back to being excited about this year. Yesterday's practice was again, incredible. Tua remained dominant in the passing game and we were starting to get a sniff of what the running game and lines looked like. The OL was having a tough day but Armstead wasn't in there, so we need to take that into consideration. However, Armstead is oft-injured, so we need to look good without him and better with him. What I liked was even when the OL was lacking, Tua was able to move around just enough (yes, I know they can't touch him).

Let's keep it fun and positive in here. I'm pissed too, but who cares? It's about the team and they're looking good. If you are one of the lucky ones playing hookey and at practice today, share your thoughts on what you saw!

Lets Go Start GIF
I just wanted to say thanks for all the camp reports. It's awesome and very much appreciated.

Wouldn’t say petty…naive, yes. You gotta expect that, and it’s not a new phenomenon…been going on for decades.

Back
Top Bottom