Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk

I like my privacy too. I like doing things like, THIS:View attachment 115147View attachment 115149View attachment 115148

Just beautiful. 🤭🤭🤭
Someone has had too much to drink - LOL
LMAOOOOO!!!
Watson could learn a lot from Tua - True.
And he has that right. I am not saying he needs to divulge anything. Completely okay with him saying he wants to keep his life private. Just dont say its disrespectful to ask if hes married lol.

To be fair to Tua I saw the entire clip elsewhere and his response wasn't as bad as I made it out to be. The disrespectful comment is dumb. But he handled it fine. Not as bad as I thought and I jumped the gun a tad based on one comment out of a 2 minute response....carry on
Tua may have been right about the question being disrespectful in terms of it being brought up on a form related to NFL football, not family life.

Otherwise, we agree with each other to a larger extent.

Someone has had too much to drink - LOL

Watson could learn a lot from Tua - True.

Tua may have been right about the question being disrespectful in terms of it being brought up on a form related to NFL football, not family life.

Otherwise, we agree with each other to a larger extent.
Uncle Ray. Blame it on the Milk. It's spiked. 😂😂😂😂

Haha. Solid attempt, but failed miserably. I am a Tua supporter. But I call a spade a spade. Sorry you don't like reality.
I’m on the train right now, I’m glad you are too. I didn’t mean to direct anything personal to you. I’ve seen this marriage thing called out a lot. I personally think it’s ok to be private. I also think he’s dumb to not think someone at the courthouse wouldn’t recognize his name and tell people

And he has that right. I am not saying he needs to divulge anything. Completely okay with him saying he wants to keep his life private. Just dont say its disrespectful to ask if hes married lol.

To be fair to Tua I saw the entire clip elsewhere and his response wasn't as bad as I made it out to be. The disrespectful comment is dumb. But he handled it fine. Not as bad as I thought and I jumped the gun a tad based on one comment out of a 2 minute response....carry on

He wasnt saying the question was disrespectful, he was talking about the person who leaked the story. Also, does anybody know if he has a wedding ring on?? Very plausible that he takes it off during practices

Im confused. Majority of tweets I saw said Tua was being sacked or being pressured and missed on throws. Obviously some connections here and there. But I also read in this thread he was 'cooking' and 'having another great day'. Which is it?
Probably somewhere in the middle. From my fan perspective, some of the clips I saw make me happy and excited....from my coaching experience perspective, I saw flaws that still need correction...its all in the eye of the beholder....my fan perspective wants you to just make the play happen and isn't looking for the little mistakes here and there...my coaching perspective isnt content with just making the play, it wants to get it all down right ( doesn't trust that the ball will always bounce your way so it nitpicks)

Back
Top Bottom