Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8.3 Open Practice Tweets HERE! No Ross Talk

Melvin Ingram is a forceful player. That’s a good add as long as he’s ok with his snaps/role.

He has a history of finding his way off of teams he doesn’t feel he’s getting enough run on

Well if you remove Hill, Armstead, Edmonds and Mostert from the field your basically last years O plus the growth of Tua/Waddle.

I’d be more worried if the offense was getting the best of the D.

This defense is stacked with players in their prime. X and CW appear to be going at 110%.

Jaelen Phillips, Emmanuel Ogbah and Raekwon Davis are a load for any team to deal with.

Melvin Ingram still has juice.

Yeah that’s true but if we can’t protect our Ferrari and lambo are gonna be parked in the garage.

It’s practice, but jeez does this offense seem deep with talent.

I wonder if there’s any chance both EE and Sanders can make the roster.
From the Herald report:

Sanders is making a case to make the 53-man roster. Trent Sherfield, Sanders and River Cracraft (who caught a TD in red zone drills from Bridgewater on Wednesday) have looked the best in the battle for the fifth and sixth receiver jobs, behind Hill, Jaylen Waddle, Cedrick Wilson Jr. and Ezukanma. But it’s still early.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article263696683.html#storylink=cpy

you really think someone would give up even a 7 for Preston? I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if you're interested
IMO you underestimate the interest that could be out there. At least one reporter confirmed interest from other teams.

Well if you remove Hill, Armstead, Edmonds and Mostert from the field your basically last years O plus the growth of Tua/Waddle.

This defense is stacked with players in their prime. X and CW appear to be going at 110%.

Jaelen Phillips, Emmanuel Ogbah and Raekwon Davis are a load for any team to deal with.

I'd add the coaching upgrade and corresponding OL improvement as well.

High snaps take away from the qbs ability to make post snap verifications of pre snap reads. Not so much on primary only concepts but anything with a downfield read attached to it.

Even a couple tenths matter with a 3rd year qb who to date has been basically on training wheels concept wise

They also effect run game timing.

Clean it up.

Still reading high snaps alot during this 32 page thread. WTH Grier???? Go get a true center and put Williams back at guard.

The OL is not much improved at this point of camp. I know TA isn't out there but even so, I don't think this Line is going to be that good and it's fairly thin so a top tier C could probably add a couple of wins. Run blocking is still their weakness and the pass blocking isn't much better than last year.

And Connor Williams

Yeah that’s true but if we can’t protect our Ferrari and lambo are gonna be parked in the garage.
They are keeping him so clean on Defense

He’s choosing his side as that overhang defender Alongside ogbah and Phillips

I question the conditioning and the training of his body but whatever he should be good to go this year

The OL is not much improved at this point of camp. I know TA isn't out there but even so, I don't think this Line is going to be that good and it's fairly thin so a top tier C could probably add a couple of wins. Run blocking is still their weakness and the pass blocking isn't much better than last year.
That's not the impression I'm getting from the camp reports. Last year you never saw any really nice pockets and you're certainly hearing of that this year. And that's despite no Armstead and an improved pass rush from our D.

Back
Top Bottom