Week 17 Against the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Against the Bills

They could be playing for a bye, with the Steelers losing.

They could be playing for a bye, with the Steelers losing.

Only 1 team gets a bye this year and that is KC. Now do the Bills want to try for second seed and hope that someone knocks off KC? Or do they rest their players so they come in fresh for the first round of playoffs to advance to the next round?

Steelers lose next week and the bills win next week...

Bills would be locked into the 2 seed with nothing to play for in week 17

Keeping that 2 seed gives you 2 home games so yeah they gonna want to keep that. Didn’t think about that part

so Buffalo needs to be playing for nothing after next week. Unless they gonna flex our game to Sunday night vs them but I bet if they flex one it will be the nfc East winner game if something is on the line

Did you seriously change your avatar to AFC east champions on an opposing teams forum? Dude, I let your shenanigans slide for a while but that's just nonsense. Take that trash elsewhere.
Don’t worry. It’ll look real dumb once we beat them in week 17 AND in the playoffs.

Did you seriously change your avatar to AFC east champions on an opposing teams forum? Dude, I let your shenanigans slide for a while but that's just nonsense. Take that trash elsewhere.

If we are eliminated from the playoffs this guy will come here and tell us how great a season we had, nothing to be ashamed of, etc. Subtle trolling at its best.

Back
Top Bottom