Week 17 Against the Bills | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Against the Bills

I know many want a Dome now in Buffalo, because the way this offense is built the Bad Weather in Buffalo limits them.
I'm torn . I sometimes think teams that play in the north where bad weather is a certain late in the year should all have domes. But then again it adds another element to the game. Same as coming to miami and playing in that heat. Kind of a home field advantage thing. So I could go either way on the subject

I'm torn . I sometimes think teams that play in the north where bad weather is a certain late in the year should all have domes. But then again it adds another element to the game. Same as coming to miami and playing in that heat. Kind of a home field advantage thing. So I could go either way on the subject
Yeah there are alot of traditionalist that want to keep Bills Stadium open air, but that group is thinning as they get older and no longer want to fight the elements to watch a football game. Also the younger crowd wants to see the high powered offense in the best weather possible, so tides are turning in Buffalo for that Dome. The biggest worry amongst alot of the crowd is it will kill the tailgate (will be downtown if built), and alot of fans think a Dome will price them out of watching games.

Me personally, I have stopped going to games like I used to, maybe one or 2 a year, I gave up my season tickets awhile ago because I just have a much better experience in my man cave, with my 80in HD on my couch not having to worry about some drunk wanting to test his beer muscles.

If they lock up the 2nd seed, you can bet your ass they'd rather play us than the Ravens. They'll rest their starters.

Back
Top Bottom