Week 17 Against the Bills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Against the Bills

Compliments huh. Just to be clear, I don't have a problem with you being here or posting here but don't pretend your thinly veiled jabs at the fins or your changing of an avatar isn't gloating are anything other than a childish attempt at inciting the reaction you just got and have received numerous times over.

Your post history is only indicative of your penchant to defend, obfuscate and promote Bills crap on a dolphins forum. That is why you are being called a troll. If you simply were here posting about it he bills and dolphins, whatever, but when you step out of lane be damned sure we are gonna call you on it.
Dude. Get some thicker skin.

I have to be honest, your whining is far more entertaining, than his trolling.

Anyway, none of this witty banter is "on topic".

I don't care if they play starters, or not. I prefer to kick their butts fair and square. I think our chances plummet equal to a drop of game time temperature, though.
I have to be honest, I couldn’t care less what you think. I’m expressing my opinion, not whining. Just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t make it whining.

You chose to engage now want to talk about being on topic lol, classic.

What point is that, that you are thinned skinned? Sorry clap at me I will clap back. Otherwise I will continue having football discussions
Yeah you have quite a "witty" clap back. Lol. The point is that you have veiled attempts of "being here in peace", whatever that means, but will post snarky responses like that. I post a clear concise reasoning of your trash and your response is the equivalent of a child calling me a boomer and saying umadbro? Hahaha.

Let him post who cares...I personally wouldn't go on another teams message board cuz I honestly don't give a **** about other teams besides the dolphins.

But he really isn't doing anything wrong. If it's annoying ignore him.

Let's talk football guys. I'm excited for week 17. I hope they play full strength. Call me delusional and a homer but I don't think Bill's fans want to see us in the playoffs. They are nervous and should be. Our defense is scary. If we get in we really have nothing to lose as being the biggest underdogs in the playoffs. let's ****ing go man. I'm hyped for these next two games.

Well you did have a great season and it is nothing to be ashamed of if you are eliminated from the playoffs. Do you not like facts and an objective view of your team?

And apologies for my Avatar first Division title in 25 years all my online presence has been changed to the same thing. Sorry it offended ya.

the "objevtice view of our team" won't go over well here.

we've had a very specific enemy poster who used that ad nausaeum to shove his bs.

not saying you do that, just a word of caution.

Let him post who cares...I personally wouldn't go on another teams message board cuz I honestly don't give a **** about other teams besides the dolphins.

But he really isn't doing anything wrong. If it's annoying ignore him.

Let's talk football guys. I'm excited for week 17. I hope they play full strength. Call me delusional and a homer but I don't think Bill's fans want to see us in the playoffs. They are nervous and should be. Our defense is scary. If we get in we really have nothing to lose as being the biggest underdogs in the playoffs. let's ****ing go man. I'm hyped for these next two games.
We dont. There is talk of the two teams we do not want to see in the First round. Fins and Titans. Titans for Henry and really only Henry (not worried about their Defense and Buffalo with Tannenhill always seems to drive Tannenhill nuts). But that healthy Defense in the Fins land, and weather affecting our passing offense sets up for an upset in the playoffs.

I have to be honest, I couldn’t care less what you think. I’m expressing my opinion, not whining. Just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t make it whining.

You chose to engage now want to talk about being on topic lol, classic.
Lol..... I have no "horse in the race". I was just entertaining myself. It has now become boring, so will move on.

I love "classics". 70' Road Runner, for example....

1969-Plymouth-Road-Runner-Fast-Sexy-Poster.jpg

Lol..... I have no "horse in the race". I was just entertaining myself. It has now become boring, so will move on.

I love "classics". 70' Road Runner, for example....

View attachment 60971
My favorite classic is Dolphins fans going after other Dolphins fans to defend Bills trolls on Dolphins forums ;)

We dont. There is talk of the two teams we do not want to see in the First round. Fins and Titans. Titans for Henry and really only Henry (not worried about their Defense and Buffalo with Tannenhill always seems to drive Tannenhill nuts). But that healthy Defense in the Fins land, and weather affecting our passing offense sets up for an upset in the playoffs.
Yeah Derek henry is a freak and he just gets better as the weather starts to turn for the worse.

I hate saying this but you guys are really good. Josh Allen is balling and I used to be a hater and although I still talk trash about him I'll give credit where its due. Hes improved every year. Diggs is a huge help. Hes also a beast. I can only hope we can get someone like him next year.

I personally look forward to our rivalry. I'd rather both teams be good for years. It makes things interesting.

But I agree if we can get in I think an upset is possible. I don't worry about our defense showing up. But its tua and the offense that has me a little worried.

If you would have asked me 5 weeks ago I would have said no. But since then has shut running teams down. San Fran example 86 total Running yards. Pittsburg running shut down. And have been playing the run well for the last 5 weeks. I think getting healthy on defense and all the new parts gelling about 5 weeks ago has changed this defense and brought it back to the defense from the last couple years.
I suppose we'll see. 5 weeks ago Arizona ran it down your throat before the Hail Mary and a few of the other teams aren't great at rushing to begin with. The run defense against the 49ers was really good though, but I think your offense was the one to take Denver's rushing out of it as they had to eventually abandon it altogether.

I think we match up with you the best out of any of the playoff teams. I'd say Kansas City, but they just have way more weapons than us that it doesn't even matter.

Yeah Derek henry is a freak and he just gets better as the weather starts to turn for the worse.

I hate saying this but you guys are really good. Josh Allen is balling and I used to be a hater and although I still talk trash about him I'll give credit where its due. Hes improved every year. Diggs is a huge help. Hes also a beast. I can only hope we can get someone like him next year.

I personally look forward to our rivalry. I'd rather both teams be good for years. It makes things interesting.

But I agree if we can get in I think an upset is possible. I don't worry about our defense showing up. But its tua and the offense that has me a little worried.
I know many want a Dome now in Buffalo, because the way this offense is built the Bad Weather in Buffalo limits them.

Back
Top Bottom