Week 17 Against the Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Against the Bills

Depends what they want. Honestly if we are the 7th seed they may not want the 2nd seed. We might be the 7th seed but I don’t think I’m out of line when I say Miami might be the toughest out of it comes down to playing the colts/browns or Miami. With our d and the offense not turning the ball over, we can be a major pain to that 2 seed.
True. I think your Defense is the best in the AFC playoff teams. I would be worried about seeing it in the playoffs. I would have to think that other coaches see it the same way, and for that reason I think you will see Bills (if there is a chance to make sure your not in the playoffs) they will take that shot at making sure that doesnt happen. I am worried about KC Offense and nothing else in playoffs except Dolphins Defense.

Guess that’s how your take it. Instead of having a negative outlook on everything maybe just take it as face value. I post when I watch enough of the opposing team to comment on. I feel I have watched enough of the fins now to comment so I comment.
I’m just being objective man, thought you appreciated that.

He isn’t nearly as annoying as Junc was. Those were some interesting times having him on this board trolling Miami for years back when the Jets were decent for those two Sanchez years.
Not a high bar though lol. Personally I prefer in your face annoying over subtle fake annoying.

Come on bro. "Booted" for what?

I've never once seen the guy be personally disrespectful.

There are no rules about all posts having to be positive, nor about avatars, unless they are offensive on a higher level than a logo.
That’s my point... not being openly disrespectful or a blatant troll is what keeps you from getting booted.

Doesnt make it less obnoxious and pathetic.

True. I think your Defense is the best in the AFC playoff teams. I would be worried about seeing it in the playoffs. I would have to think that other coaches see it the same way, and for that reason I think you will see Bills (if there is a chance to make sure your not in the playoffs) they will take that shot at making sure that doesnt happen. I am worried about KC Offense and nothing else in playoffs except Dolphins Defense.
Do you think your defense could handle Cleveland's rushing attack? I know for me that's one of the things that scares me a lot.

All good. Weird to me that when an opposing fans gives your team compliments it is a troll to some, but to each their own.
Backhanded compliments aren’t usually well received whilst simultaneously gloating.

All good. Weird to me that when an opposing fans gives your team compliments it is a troll to some, but to each their own.
Compliments huh. Just to be clear, I don't have a problem with you being here or posting here but don't pretend your thinly veiled jabs at the fins or your changing of an avatar isn't gloating are anything other than a childish attempt at inciting the reaction you just got and have received numerous times over.

Your post history is only indicative of your penchant to defend, obfuscate and promote Bills crap on a dolphins forum. That is why you are being called a troll. If you simply were here posting about it he bills and dolphins, whatever, but when you step out of lane be damned sure we are gonna call you on it.

Do you think your defense could handle Cleveland's rushing attack? I know for me that's one of the things that scares me a lot.
If you would have asked me 5 weeks ago I would have said no. But since then has shut running teams down. San Fran example 86 total Running yards. Pittsburg running shut down. And have been playing the run well for the last 5 weeks. I think getting healthy on defense and all the new parts gelling about 5 weeks ago has changed this defense and brought it back to the defense from the last couple years.

That’s my point... not being openly disrespectful or a blatant troll is what keeps you from getting booted.

Doesnt make it less obnoxious and pathetic.
I have to be honest, your whining is far more entertaining, than his trolling.

Anyway, none of this witty banter is "on topic".

I don't care if they play starters, or not. I prefer to kick their butts fair and square. I think our chances plummet equal to a drop of game time temperature, though.

Compliments huh. Just to be clear, I don't have a problem with you being here or posting here but don't pretend your thinly veiled jabs at the fins or your changing of an avatar isn't gloating are anything other than a childish attempt at inciting the reaction you just got and have received numerous times over.

Your post history is only indicative of your penchant to defend, obfuscate and promote Bills crap on a dolphins forum. That is why you are being called a troll. If you simply were here posting about it he bills and dolphins, whatever, but when you step out of lane be damned sure we are gonna call you on it.
Ok I will be on the lookout for the E30M3 crew calling me out, just turn on my post notifications so you dont miss any of my posts and the opportunity to "call me out"

Back
Top Bottom