Week 17 Against the Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 17 Against the Bills

Would you say you’ve posted the same amount here this year as years in the past? If more this year, that’s why you’re a troll. You’re not here to give “objective views” nor are you here “in peace.” Youre here to gloat now that you finally don’t suck, but jusssssttt subtly enough not to get booted.
Guess that’s how your take it. Instead of having a negative outlook on everything maybe just take it as face value. I post when I watch enough of the opposing team to comment on. I feel I have watched enough of the fins now to comment so I comment.

The point that someone would go out of their way to troll thin skinned people now that they are good for the first time in 20 years is still scummy and should rightfully be called out.
He isn’t nearly as annoying as Junc was. Those were some interesting times having him on this board trolling Miami for years back when the Jets were decent for those two Sanchez years.

McDermott rested a bunch of their starters last year wk 17 against the Jets when the Bills already had their seeding locked up. It was either 3 or 4 can’t remember.

Why would he do that and not rest his starters if they have the 2 seed locked up. If they’re locked into the 2 seed a bunch of Bills won’t be playing against the Fins.
There is a split thinking in Buffalo at this point. There is a group that think (I am part of) that will rest starters IF 2 seed locked up...... Can be this weekend.

then there is a group now that thinks they play starters anyway to try and keep that defense of yours out of the playoffs.

Well you did have a great season and it is nothing to be ashamed of if you are eliminated from the playoffs. Do you not like facts and an objective view of your team?

And apologies for my Avatar first Division title in 25 years all my online presence has been changed to the same thing. Sorry it offended ya.

If the Bills were in last place you wouldn't be here, and that's the problem.

Whether they play their starters or not, is anyone else worried about Tua playing in cold weather?

I doubt what he saw in in Hawaii/Alabama is going to be anything like he will see in Buffalo.
So far on the weather. It has been amazing weather so far all season except the KC game really.

there are people in Buffalo worried about Buffalo weather in January as well. It is not like the Bills offense is built anymore for those snow **** weather slug fest. They are a sling it all over the field offense and bad weather affects them just as much (if not more, lack or run game) than other teams.

Would you say you’ve posted the same amount here this year as years in the past? If more this year, that’s why you’re a troll. You’re not here to give “objective views” nor are you here “in peace.” Youre here to gloat now that you finally don’t suck, but jusssssttt subtly enough not to get booted.
Come on bro. "Booted" for what?

I've never once seen the guy be personally disrespectful.

There are no rules about all posts having to be positive, nor about avatars, unless they are offensive on a higher level than a logo.

There is a split thinking in Buffalo at this point. There is a group that think (I am part of) that will rest starters IF 2 seed locked up...... Can be this weekend.

then there is a group now that thinks they play starters anyway to try and keep that defense of yours out of the playoffs.

I don’t really care about what Bills fans have to say.

I’m going off what your head coach has said and done in the past. He’s probably more credible than the “Bills Mafia”.

Guess you just came on the board because that is a Lie.

I've been here for years and this is the first time I noticed you.

Any week we play the Bills I would welcome a respectful opposing fan to have a discussion but this feels like trolling. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I have no desire to go on the Jets board and talk about their upcoming draft picks or troll the Patriots because we just eliminated them from the playoffs, but that's just me.

I don’t really care about what Bills fans have to say.

I’m going off what your head coach has said and done in the past. He’s probably more credible than the “Bills Mafia”.
Well I do too. Hence why if 2 seed is locked they likely will look like PS game 2. A quarter or half. Then they sit. Maybe a PS game three a half and then 1 drive in third. McD really does believe sitting them last year caused rust in Houston.

I've been here for years and this is the first time I noticed you.

Any week we play the Bills I would welcome a respectful opposing fan to have a discussion but this feels like trolling. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I have no desire to go on the Jets board and talk about their upcoming draft picks or troll the Patriots because we just eliminated them from the playoffs, but that's just me.
Cool 2006 is how long I have been posting.

Depends what they want. Honestly if we are the 7th seed they may not want the 2nd seed. We might be the 7th seed but I don’t think I’m out of line when I say Miami might be the toughest out of it comes down to playing the colts/browns or Miami. With our d and the offense not turning the ball over, we can be a major pain to that 2 seed.

Back
Top Bottom