Week 5 prediction thread! Fins Vs Pats, step right up... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 5 prediction thread! Fins Vs Pats, step right up...

NE will try to involve their TE's only to find they don't have as much talent there (Cam 10 for 56 yards, Fauria 7 for 58 yards, Graham 4 for 32 yards) as Randy McMicheal has more yards then their 3 TE's combined. Defense finally shows up on both sides of the ball as Miami welcomes back Surtain and changes up strategies while NE tries to play their "big nickel" up on the line of scrimmage.

Dangerous game with Fielders arch nemesis Victor Green playing. Miami will try to create new schemes to go back to Konrad/McMicheal and ram Ricky up the gut for a solid 115 yards on 25+ carries. Fielder learns not to throw the ball deep unless NE plays the line to stop Ricky.

Phins 20
NE 17

Scary season defining game.

Special Teams

How do you think the special teams for the Dolphins will do now that AJ is not playing. This could be key. I hope there are no turnovers.

I can see Belichick's game plan now.

1. Put nine guys in the box to stop Williams.
2. LOOK for the screen pass to Williams and knock him on his ass before the pass.
3. On passing downs put Fiedler on his ass. Blitz on the offensive LT and center.
4. Cover the short pass and make Fiedler beat us with the long pass.

I don't think the Pats can do all this all game long. Ricky gets 125 rushing yards maybe 75 in the 4th QTR.

Dolphins 20
Patriots 17

Well, this will be a good game probably the game of the week. Ricky Williams will rip apart the Patsies D, I'd say 174yds, 2TD's. But, Brady will also have a big game and I believe they come out on top in the end, I'd say..........Pats-24..Dolphins-20

Barker, if Rickey runs for 174 yds with 2 T.D.s at home no way we lose. Time of possession will be like 35/25 our way if thats the case. Mid way in the forth quarter the Pats will be behind something like 27-13 and they'll be ready to go home at the same time in Jillyland the Raiders will be killing your team so that's what you should probably be worried about. Hey, if I was impolite to you in the other thread I'm sorry but you dissed Fiedler and you left Gadsden out when talking about our quality recievers. I'm pretty sure you don't really go to bakesales.

Originally posted by Barker
Well, this will be a good game probably the game of the week. Ricky Williams will rip apart the Patsies D, I'd say 174yds, 2TD's. But, Brady will also have a big game and I believe they come out on top in the end, I'd say..........Pats-24..Dolphins-20

I'll bet you that Ricky Williams doesn't get 75 yards this week. NE is going to gear the whole D to stooping this guy....Miami will need to win through the air.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

lol. hey billsfan, i bet i can find you on the patriot boards predicting: fins 23 pats 16...its all good, bills fans make me laugh

Nope, I don't go to the Pats boards......Only This board and Bills boards where I'm known as Patrick76777. I just think NE is angry and ready to go. They got run all over 2 weeks in a row and the best D coach in the league will make the adjustments. The gameplan will be geared toward stopping the run and forcing JF to beat them thru the air. Can he do it? I don't think so, but it will be a very good game that will be decided in the last few minutes. You guys won't be able to put it in for the win at the end. But that’s just what I think and god knows I’ve been wrong before.

Originally posted by Billsfan

Nope, I don't go to the Pats boards......Only This board and Bills boards where I'm known as Patrick76777. I just think NE is angry and ready to go. They got run all over 2 weeks in a row and the best D coach in the league will make the adjustments. The gameplan will be geared toward stopping the run and forcing JF to beat them thru the air. Can he do it? I don't think so, but it will be a very good game that will be decided in the last few minutes. You guys won't be able to put it in for the win at the end. But that’s just what I think and god knows I’ve been wrong before.

And don't you think Wanny and the Fish will make the needed adjustments? Surtain, who is a shutdown-lockdown corner, is also back which is big. The Dolphins are home and angry as well, letting slip a game that they should have won. NE has NEVER won in Miami in SEPT or OCT. Look forward to seeing the Williams down here on Oct 20. That is shaping up to be a rather interesting little skirmish.

Originally posted by MiaMarino

And don't you think Wanny and the Fish will make the needed adjustments? Surtain, who is a shutdown-lockdown corner, is also back which is big. The Dolphins are home and angry as well, letting slip a game that they should have won. NE has NEVER won in Miami in SEPT or OCT. Look forward to seeing the Williams down here on Oct 20. That is shaping up to be a rather interesting little skirmish.

Maybe....but I think NE is a better all around team with better coaching......I know you guys won't like that statement, but they are the Superbowl Champs.

Back
Top Bottom