Week After Week Gase... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week After Week Gase...

The Tannehills Have Eyes

Active Roster
Reaction score
Play-calls as if he wants to give the opposing offense a chance at a comeback. I haven't witness a worse play caller while tied or holding a lead like Gase since Dave Mustache. I can't tell if he's simply not cerebral enough to to play call efficiently on offense or he's to scared to get proactive so he play calls conservatively in hopes to not **** up and hoping for a player to step up and make an individual miraculously play which is unrealistic in a chess-like game under a playing not to lose offense. We will probably win this but you see why in the long run we will never be a consistent play off team under Gase. We have to beat good team consistently to become a play off contender. Here we are struggling at home against a rookie QB on a mediocre at best team.

gase is an awful coach, awful coordinator...nothing he does is smart yet he thinks hes the smartest guy in the building...

ive really had enough of this guy, he neglects the defense completely and gives full reign to inept Burke so that he can focus on offense, his baby, his pride and joy and its just flat out awful.

if he acts like this is a good win in his presser im gonna be pissed

3rd and 1 Wildcat with the 3rd string RB with the game on the line. This is the play that breaks the camel’s back. Adam Gase needs to go. Tannenbaum, Grier, Gase and Tannehill need to go after this season.

Every week Gase will stun is with a play call that just doesn't make sense. I would say like running it on 2nd or 3rd and 20 but he's already done that.

Gase is brutal in every phase. 3rd and 1, he runs a wildcat allowing penetration. Should of QB sneak, and game over. Burke should of been fired weeks ago. This organization has hired 1st time after first time HC and the results continue to be the same. Until they get rid of Mike T and bring in a real football mind to run the front office, nothing will change. I have had enough of these 'yes man' 1st time Head coaches. Which is all Mike T will ever hire as long as he is in charge.

the only thing i can think of at this point is gase is actively trying to get fired cuz nobody wanting to keep their job makes these kind of decisions

joking aside, i really cant take it anymore tho...its beyond boneheaded at this point, its full on stubborness on gases part...like i said he thinks hes the smartest guy in the league yet everything he does leaves me baffled as to how he thought it was a good idea to do whatever it was but the worst part is he continues to do it over and over for 3 years even after its proven to be unsuccessful

Back
Top Bottom