Welcome back Jest fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome back Jest fans!

AphexPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Its good to see a number of Jets fans back here on Finheaven thumping their chests after shocking the world by beating the undefeated Colts. I would especially like to give props to RevisChrist, who for some reason disappeared during the Jets losing streak but coincidently shows up to Finheaven now when things are looking good for the Jets...hmmm.:up::lol:

I can't speak for all the jets fans, but I suspect this is true for many. I periodically lurk the beast of the east section, and have done so throughout the season for several years. There just hasn't been much jets related material discussed in the past few weeks.

And i'm not sure how many jets fans came in “chest thumping“, as all these threads are started by fin fans to bash the jets

Its good to see a number of Jets fans back here on Finheaven thumping their chests after shocking the world by beating the undefeated Colts. I would especially like to give props to RevisChrist, who for some reason disappeared during the Jets losing streak but coincidently shows up to Finheaven now when things are looking good for the Jets...hmmm.:up::lol:

umm, yeah, been here for awhile junior, welcome to the board.

First off jests suck azz!! But congrats I know you guys are world beaters you guys just beat a great team with a great qb. Curtis painter is the real deal and you guys did it you made him and the rest of the third stringers look like.......well um...third stringers. AFC beware you have been warned the jests are BACK!! Dont forget to go home and pray for marvin lewis to pull his players too.

Who cares. They'll be gone once they get annihilated in the first round. If the bengals bench their starters that is. Hopefully they do make the playoffs though, would mean no FA's for them, and a worst draft pick, which they will screw up regardless.

First off jests suck azz!! But congrats I know you guys are world beaters you guys just beat a great team with a great qb. Curtis painter is the real deal and you guys did it you made him and the rest of the third stringers look like.......well um...third stringers. AFC beware you have been warned the jests are BACK!! Dont forget to go home and pray for marvin lewis to pull his players too.

From your mouth to gods ears!

Thanks for the welcome, at least be accurate with your statements though. Like I said, my return has nothing to do with the Jets and everything to do with the misery of the Dolphins.

Everyone here keeps mentioning the gift that the Colts gave us but the far bigger gift was from the Dolphins. So thank you for playing dead for 3 of 4 weeks and the one week you didn't you helped us by beating Jax.

Thanks for the welcome, at least be accurate with your statements though. Like I said, my return has nothing to do with the Jets and everything to do with the misery of the Dolphins.

Everyone here keeps mentioning the gift that the Colts gave us but the far bigger gift was from the Dolphins. So thank you for playing dead for 3 of 4 weeks and the one week you didn't you helped us by beating Jax.

It's always funny when you act like the fans have an effect on the actual team performance.

So if you guys pull your usual tank job next week do we get the troll the GG forums and revel in your misery? Probably not, those guys are all p*ssies who can't take it when the rest of the world dumps on their terminally cursed team. Just like most Jets fans they talk tough but cry like little b*tches when things don't go their way. Enjoy the gift, if you can actually take advantage lol.

Who cares. They'll be gone once they get annihilated in the first round. If the bengals bench their starters that is. Hopefully they do make the playoffs though, would mean no FA's for them, and a worst draft pick, which they will screw up regardless.

I believe only the teams that make it past wildcard weekend will be limited in FA, a.k.a. 'the final 8'.

The Bengals arn't dumb.....their starters wont play much if at all and their schemes will be very vanilla, while NY throws everything they have at them.....

If the Jets win they will be playing the bengals again the very next week....Cinci will play it smart and just take note of what the jets are doing to smack the **** out of them the next week.

Sort of liike you showing up after the dolphins beat the Jets, right?

I actually tend to post here more after the Jets lose, because you guys usually scramble around, starting 10 different threads to trash us. ;) Likewise I'll probably be back if/when they go down on Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom