Welcome back Jest fans! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome back Jest fans!

Yes, but the Jets going out there and losing to the Bengals' backups on national TV is right up their alley. :foundout:

You beat who you have to beat. In 2004 Buffalo nfaced Pitt's backups in week 17 at HOME and couldn't win, in 1993 we faced Cody carlson against the oilers who had clinched a bye and had nothing to play for and we still got killed even though a win that night meant a playoff berth(thanks to Miami choking that afternoon). Nothing is guaranteed, we still have to perform no matter who we are facing.

:lol:
Exactly. What a coincidence that he shows up now. Maybe his internet connection was down during the Jets losing streak.:lol:

Kind of like how finheaven was down during the 2007 season.

You beat who you have to beat. In 2004 Buffalo nfaced Pitt's backups in week 17 at HOME and couldn't win, in 1993 we faced Cody carlson against the oilers who had clinched a bye and had nothing to play for and we still got killed even though a win that night meant a playoff berth(thanks to Miami choking that afternoon). Nothing is guaranteed, we still have to perform no matter who we are facing.

Yet you take every chance you can get to say that the Phins AFC East win last year was minimal due to Brady being out and an easy schedule. While those things hold true, as you say, you beat who you have to beat.

Was it really? Probably for the best too.:lol:
Just discovered Finheaven during the pre-season this year, wish I would of been on here last season.

Yeah man. A lot of people that used to post here are on a different Dolphins site. It was weird for a long time. The two sites sort of become rivals for a while and it was weird, very weird.

Lol, I am pretty sure you guys got this in the bag. Who is the Bengals backup QB anyways? I'm too lazy to look it up.
Carson Palmer's little brother, I believe...but i'm also too lazy to verify that!

There is a reason why the people who were responsible for that mess are no longer here. But how would you even know about that since you signed up in August of 2008?

Word travels fast on the interwebz.

Back
Top Bottom