Welcome back Jest fans! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome back Jest fans!

Yet you take every chance you can get to say that the Phins AFC East win last year was minimal due to Brady being out and an easy schedule. While those things hold true, as you say, you beat who you have to beat.

I have always given you credit for winning the div last year but we all know if Brady plays NE wins it. You guys took advantage of Brady being out, us and Buf had the same chances and couldn't do it. You earned the division.

I have always given you credit for winning the div last year but we all know if Brady plays NE wins it. You guys took advantage of Brady being out, us and Buf had the same chances and couldn't do it. You earned the division.

I know this. Brady being out is just what happens in the NFL, 'one of those things'. The same can be said for the Phins blowing their chances this year as well as the Jets facing 2 teams at the end of the year who have and may mail it in just to get the year over with (Cincy).

Don't be such a puss. I have been active in exactly one thread, I hardly think that qualifies as a troll.

haha you're calling me a puss? .:lol::crazy:
You admit to only showing up when the Fins are doing bad and the Jets are doing good. That means you're actually the cowardly puss. But at least you are honest about it. Congrats:lol:

Back
Top Bottom