Welcome To Miami John Harbaugh?? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To Miami John Harbaugh??

Giving up 7 sacks tells me that this loss wasnt solely on Jackson!!

A lot of those sacks were because a guy who isn't a pocket passer wasn't comfortable in the pocket. Quite a few of those sacks would have been avoided by most QB's and some of them were created by bad pocket movement.

I would definitely give up a pick to get John Harbaugh. Not sure how realistic it is.......most of the rumors I have heard about that are on Finheaven, but Harbaugh checks all the boxes for me. Winning history, stable, good coordinators and assistant coaches. There is nothing this organization needs more (well maybe a QB) than stability and experience at this point.

Hope this happens.

I'm extremely happy with the Miami Dolphins' decision to stick with Ryan Tannehill and draft Minkah Fitzpatrick instead of selecting Lamar Jackson in the first round. I am extremely, extremely happy with that decision. I will be even more happy if the Dolphins take a dead cap hit season and tank their asses off in 2019.

With that said, this post reeks of extreme paranoia, and if that's really how you feel about it, then I don't know what to tell you. If everyone saying "God I'm glad we didn't draft that guy" after watching him throw worm burners and treat the football like a hot potato gives you heartburn, then buckle up, buttercup. Gonna be a lot of that this week while the Harbaugh rumors swirl.

Right on. You're extremely happy you got what you've always gotten instead of a new QB and another first round pick to work with this year. They even took the wrong safety.

So you want them to rebuild but are happy they selected Minkah instead of picking up first round picks?:shrug:

Enjoy the ride as our angelic meatball once said.

I think things depend on how the owner in front office feel about how Harbaugh handled the game. You can give them credit for sticking with Jackson no matter what or give him blame for keeping Flacco on the bench when the team clearly needed something different. It wouldn't have been a slight to Jackson considering he is a rookie QB and I believe the youngest quarterback to start a playoff game and also a QB that relies a lot on his legs. There are not many teams that have the luxury of having a Super Bowl MVP QB on the bench. That sure worked out for the Eagles again this year. If Harbaugh brought in Flacco and somebody got butt hurt over that they would clearly be an individual not taking everything into consideration.

Depending on how the front office feels about how Harbaugh handled the game will determine if they move on from him. That would be quite interesting. I'm sure if Harbaugh were to go somewhere else you would have to wonder if Flacco would go with him. In a way this would allow us to have all three of the options that someone posted about in another thread. You get a solid coach with a decent stopgap QB. An opportunity to stockpile picks and or get a high draft pick in 2020.

I would definitely give up a pick to get John Harbaugh. Not sure how realistic it is.......most of the rumors I have heard about that are on Finheaven, but Harbaugh checks all the boxes for me. Winning history, stable, good coordinators and assistant coaches. There is nothing this organization needs more (well maybe a QB) than stability and experience at this point.

Hope this happens.
Mike Florio...very good source...thinks it’s being explored!

Right on. You're extremely happy you got what you've always gotten instead of a new QB and another first round pick to work with this year. They even took the wrong safety.

So you want them to rebuild but are happy they selected Minkah instead of picking up first round picks?:shrug:

Enjoy the ride as our angelic meatball once said.

I'm extremely happy that we took blue chip defensive talent and now we can tank for a good quarterback, rather than having our wagons hitched to budget, off-brand Colin Kaepernick with a lighter frame.

There is nothing this organization needs more (well maybe a QB) than stability and experience at this point. .

QB and DC, we need more, because whoever is hired will need to figure those two things, quarterback and the defense, or else he will get fired just like Shula or anyone else.

That won his division and started a playoff game as a rookie.

RG3 fan club, ca. January 2013

That's an unfair comparison, though. Lamar Jackson wishes he could throw a football that well.

Honestly, if you want the last word on this one, take it. But don't dump labels on everyone who thinks Jackson sucks, just like I don't put labels on everyone who thinks Jackson is going to be great. You would probably be annoyed if I just dismissed everyone who thinks Jackson is going to be great as South Florida local homers, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Disagree Skape. I like Harbaugh but hope like hell Elway outbids Ross.

I'm extremely happy that we took blue chip defensive talent and now we can tank for a good quarterback, rather than having our wagons hitched to budget, off-brand Colin Kaepernick with a lighter frame.
There was better blue chip defensive talent taken after Minkah.

Minkah is a nice player. Hopefully he turns out perennial all pro. He will need to because there are guys behind him like James and vander esch that would look great in Miami.

Sohow teams like Dallas with an 80 year old Megalomaniac GM acquire talent upon difference making talent across the board while Miami doesn’t. Their haul the past five years is something else.

Just don’t foolishly give up a 2020 1st rounder and we are golden...

Give them multiple 2019 + tannehill haha. If this rumor is true then Ross already knows that John would come here. Honestly we SUCK at the draft...save everything for 2020

Back
Top Bottom