Welcome to Miami Mr Robinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Miami Mr Robinson

Xavier Worthy was available at this pick. Just remember that. Way to go Grier. Mahomes get a 4.21guy. What a frickin joke Grier is
Good thing Grier already has a 4.2 and 4.3 guy on our offense. Hill/achane.

Oh almost forgot Mostert/waddle 4.3

Now we have an Edge that is explosive and runs 4.4.

This is not the hill to die on dude. We’re loaded with speed on offense.

Xavier Worthy was available at this pick. Just remember that. Way to go Grier. Mahomes get a 4.21guy. What a frickin joke Grier is
No one has played in the NFL yet. At a minimum wait for one preseason game before drawing conclusions.

PS. I've heard our edge guy is going to play tight end in the red zone because of his size/speed! Easy to draw that conclusion. Lol

I’ll probably post this again elsewhere. Possibly more than once.
To all the “GrierSucks” guys.
Do you really think he sits in a room on his own deciding who to draft?
The choice of which player gets drafted when is a group thing, HC, OC, DC, Owner, coordinators, scouts oh and GM.
Whether Grier Sucks or not is irrelevant during the draft, get it into perspective- ITS NOT ALL ON HIM HE IS ONE VOICE AMONGST MANY
The final choice if it’s up for negotiation will be the HC

Chop Robinson wasn't a bad pick, I thought they would have chosen Worthy, Robinson makes the defense better which is great.

I thought they should have drafted Barton. He would have been an instant starter on the o-line.

I’ll probably post this again elsewhere. Possibly more than once.
To all the “GrierSucks” guys.
Do you really think he sits in a room on his own deciding who to draft?
The choice of which player gets drafted when is a group thing, HC, OC, DC, Owner, coordinators, scouts oh and GM.
Whether Grier Sucks or not is irrelevant during the draft, get it into perspective- ITS NOT ALL ON HIM HE IS ONE VOICE AMONGST MANY
The final choice if it’s up for negotiation will be the HC
I swear some think he sits in a 2x2 room with a rotary dial phone making picks.

I’m actually glad we didn’t go worthy. I would have preferred a good T we can stick at Guard until armstead gone. But the best ones were gone already.

Not a massive fan due to oline need but kid’s got massive potential. This isn’t just because Chubb and Phillips are down as well. Weaver assuming he takes what he’s learned from the ravens and applies it to Miami will be rotating players often.

Ravens had 4 players take over 300 snaps at OLB then split another 300 snaps between another 3 guys.

Clowney 56.53%
Van Noy 42.01%
Oweh 37.77%
T Robinson 28.95%
M Harrison 17.03%

Edges were rotated often to keep players fresh.

I wanted BTJ or Worthy but as a former WR I always want a WR. DeVante Parker was my top choice in that draft class, so what the **** do I know?

All things considered with how the board fell….. Grier made the right pick. High end elite potential with all the tools. We gifted Weaver with a big time talent to work with and develop. Premium position in a conference with several future HOF QBs who are all in their prime or not even close to it yet (Stroud). And he’s going to play and likely start in week 1. He’s the type of player opposing OCs have to game plan against on a weekly basis if he pans out.

Back
Top Bottom