Welcome to Miami Mr Robinson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Miami Mr Robinson

I'm happier about the pick this morning than I was last night.... and I loved the pick last night.

Chop Robenson has the athletic ability to be a top edge rusher for years. He's more athletic than 99% of edge rushers in the league.

After he gains another 10 lbs of Muscle he will be a nightmare for defenses.

I'm so glad we didn't waste a 1st rounder on a Gaurd or Center. If Fauaga or Fautanu were on the board at 21, I might have went with them but once they were gone along with the other Tackles, it was smart to wait on getting a gaurd until later in the draft.

I'm happier about the pick this morning than I was last night.... and I loved the pick last night.

Chop Robenson has the athletic ability to be a top edge rusher for years. He's more athletic than 99% of edge rushers in the league.

After he gains another 10 lbs of Muscle he will be a nightmare for defenses.

I'm so glad we didn't waste a 1st rounder on a Gaurd or Center. If Fauaga or Fautanu were on the board at 21, I might have went with them but once they were gone along with the other Tackles, it was smart to wait on getting a gaurd until later in the draft.
Im pretty confident they were never drafting a guard or center last night regardless of who was there.

Im pretty confident they were never drafting a guard or center last night regardless of who was there.
Me too, I think edge was the play all along. They leaked Worthy rumor and prob Barton too as a smoke screen.

I won’t criticize Grier for this pick as Edge and CB are always needed but the fact is we are far from needing just a RG. Our entire OL could be upgraded and Armstead is injury prone. That being said I really hope we were waiting for the draft to pan out then we will use our remaining cap for a second wave of FAs that fill our needs because we NEED OL help, that’s a fact.

I hear ya but you can’t force a pick either. It’s very possible Fautanu was the last guy they were considering on the OL before he went and then went to their next highest graded player, which was a big need too.

This move was always in the cards for us.

Back
Top Bottom