Welcome to Miami Mr Robinson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Miami Mr Robinson

Stayed off last night because knew this place would be insane. Lots of 24 year olds drafted. We took 21 year old athlete who if deserves it will be 26 when second contract roles around instead of 30. And the Charles Harris 2.0!! Jeez that’s just lazy. Remember the Titans game when they allowed Levis to go up and down the field at end of game. Can never have enough pass rushers.

Lot of doom and gloom last night in the draft thread

It is amazing to me how some people can be singing Grier's praises all through free agency..........and when he doesn't pick the guy you want he is back to being a failure.

Robinson was the highest rated talent on the board when the Fins drafted and they took the BPA at a position of need. I get that many of us are closet GM's......but I would think after the way Grier handled Free Agency, he would get the benefit of the doubt for more than 6 seconds.

Personally, I would have like to see go O-Line, but can certainly see the attraction with Robinson and he certainly fits in the model/type of player this team likes with his speed and athleticism

Good thing Grier already has a 4.2 and 4.3 guy on our offense. Hill/achane.

Oh almost forgot Mostert/waddle 4.3

Now we have an Edge that is explosive and runs 4.4.

This is not the hill to die on dude. We’re loaded with speed on offense.

And a blazer at TE. This guy is complaining about not getting a 6th option for our offense.

It is amazing to me how some people can be singing Grier's praises all through free agency..........and when he doesn't pick the guy you want he is back to being a failure.

Robinson was the highest rated talent on the board when the Fins drafted and they took the BPA at a position of need. I get that many of us are closet GM's......but I would think after the way Grier handled Free Agency, he would get the benefit of the doubt for more than 6 seconds.

Personally, I would have like to see go O-Line, but can certainly see the attraction with Robinson and he certainly fits in the model/type of player this team likes with his speed and athleticism

Agreed.

And as much as we all want “OL” the fact remains we really just need a RG and with limited resources, it makes a lot of sense to go with a premier position at 21.

That's because Grier has become the boss in free agency. He has killed in that department ever since his deal with the devil that shipped Tunsil.

That deal does not include the draft. If it did this team would be winning super bowls. His drafts have been more defined by the misses of which the fanbase would have done a better job.

I don’t like this pick but am not opposed to it.

I hope Robinson is a mean mofo who is going to smack some mofos down!!!

Lambert like?👍
My worry is his “almost got there” ratio… and lack of tackles. If he’s a one trick pony will he be versatile enough to replace Chubb in 2025. They can’t re-sign Waddle, Phillips, Hill, and Chubb.

Agreed.

And as much as we all want “OL” the fact remains we really just need a RG and with limited resources, it makes a lot of sense to go with a premier position at 21.
I won’t criticize Grier for this pick as Edge and CB are always needed but the fact is we are far from needing just a RG. Our entire OL could be upgraded and Armstead is injury prone. That being said I really hope we were waiting for the draft to pan out then we will use our remaining cap for a second wave of FAs that fill our needs because we NEED OL help, that’s a fact.

Back
Top Bottom