Welcome to QB-Mart! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to QB-Mart!

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
The shelves are well stocked. (some have to be special ordered)

Tim Rattay, A.J. Feeley, Jeff Garcia, Phillip Rivers, Mark Brunell, Kurt Warner, Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon, Mike McMahon, Billy Volek, J.P. Losman, Aaron Brooks, Mark Bulger, Tim Couch, Drew Henson, John Kitna, and Peyton Manning (only available in Fantasyland).

Enjoy your shopping Mr.Spielman. Thank You, Come Again (as Apu would say)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm..... If by some act of God, a big one, the Colts let go of Mr. Manning, and Mr. Marino could some how romance Mr. Manning into wearing a Dolphins jersey, my jaw would drag from my face for about 5 months leaving a gooey trail of saliva and happieness untill the kickoff weekend. One can dream...

PS.... how the hell can I change my signiture??

Originally posted by spazzolian
Umm..... If by some act of God, a big one, the Colts let go of Mr. Manning, and Mr. Marino could some how romance Mr. Manning into wearing a Dolphins jersey, my jaw would drag from my face for about 5 months leaving a gooey trail of saliva and happieness untill the kickoff weekend. One can dream...

Go to "User CP" and hit "Edit Profile."

I wouldn't cross Brad Johnson off that list quite yet man. Jon Gruden was saying there's no problem with Keyshawn a matter of weeks before he deactivated him. Then they explain that the problem with Keyshawn started at the beginning of the season.

He might well plain cut Brad Johnson even after he says he's our guy

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I wouldn't cross Brad Johnson off that list quite yet man. Jon Gruden was saying there's no problem with Keyshawn a matter of weeks before he deactivated him. Then they explain that the problem with Keyshawn started at the beginning of the season.

He might well plain cut Brad Johnson even after he says he's our guy

Ya but Gruden also said that Brad will be their starting QB next year.

EDIT: My bust....didn't see your last line there ;)

Originally posted by spazzolian

NEWSFLASH MANNING isn't coming to the dolphins :mad:

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
The shelves are well stocked. (some have to be special ordered)

Tim Rattay, A.J. Feeley, Jeff Garcia, Phillip Rivers, Mark Brunell, Kurt Warner, Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon, Mike McMahon, Billy Volek, J.P. Losman, Aaron Brooks, Mark Bulger, Tim Couch, Drew Henson, John Kitna, and Peyton Manning (only available in Fantasyland).

Enjoy your shopping Mr.Spielman. Thank You, Come Again (as Apu would say)

ummm, ill take M.Bulger,M.McMahon & ummm is J.Kitna on sale?? if not, ill take A.Brooks, throw in P.Rivers also please.

ill wait for the 2004 models..

a 2004 rivers looks good..
I would love a 2004 manning or even the old model manning

clear.gif

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Is there a Blue Light Special?

You guys already bought a clearance item.

No returns accepted on clearance items.

Back
Top Bottom