Welcome to QB-Mart! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to QB-Mart!

If Jay is bad as most of you say, why isn't the fins record worst. And don't tell me D, we do not have a dominating D..only on bad teams do they Dominate, on good ones, the teams run up and down the field. So why when Jay is not in there, we can't win anything, and then when he's back, we seem to have a chance. Hmmmmm,

Enquiring minds want to know.

I would like an order of Mark Brunell with a side of Philip Rivers. I also would like to put in an order for Michael Jenkins, but I probably have to go to a different store for him..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
If Jay is bad as most of you say, why isn't the fins record worst. And don't tell me D, we do not have a dominating D..only on bad teams do they Dominate, on good ones, the teams run up and down the field. So why when Jay is not in there, we can't win anything, and then when he's back, we seem to have a chance. Hmmmmm,

I have always been a Jay supporter (seemedly required preamble), but it seems like he always plays poorly ag. great Ds or at least our O does. That is why he has a solid winning pct.: he wins the games he s/, but does not win the games we need to get to the next level

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I don't think he's bad..Kordell Stewart is bad.

I said "he is not good enough for a team with title hopes."

That doesn't mean that he's bad.. He's just not good enough for the Dolphins. He's average at best.

Can an average QB take a team to a Superbowl?..absolutely. Can an average QB turn the ball over in big games and still take his team to a Superbowl? absolutely not!

Keep in mind this statistic...Fiedler in the playoffs 1 TD..7 INT's

Originally posted by Gladsadmad

I don't think he's bad..Kordell Stewart is bad.

I said "he is not good enough for a team with title hopes."

That doesn't mean that he's bad.. He's just not good enough for the Dolphins. He's average at best.

Can an average QB take a team to a Superbowl?..absolutely. Can an average QB turn the ball over in big games and still take his team to a Superbowl? absolutely not!

Keep in mind this statistic...Fiedler in the playoffs 1 TD..7 INT's
don't you think both buffalo games and the dallas game was big!

Originally posted by dolfan06
got me there, i have to agree with that!;)

I really don't mean to come off as a Fiedler Hater or Hugger...I just can't help but get all nervous everytime he goes deep :(.

Originally posted by dolfan06
fiedler can throw a deep ball. remember that throw in the meadowlands on monday night, that last TD throw to shepard! i think he was being held back, you don't lose an arm in one throw!:( ;)

Probably the 2nd best deep pass Jay ever threw for us. :up:

Since you posted a video, I have a question. I was thinking of throwing together a music video of the Dolphins laid over some rock tunes. Do you know of a place that's loaded with videos?

Call it nit-picking...but CC had to slow up to make that catch. Put a first class cover guy on that play and it never happens.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Since you posted a video, I have a question. I was thinking of throwing together a music video of the Dolphins laid over some rock tunes. Do you know of a place that's loaded with videos?

Actually I don't, because it's not exactly legal. ;) That one was from an old (and extremely worn out) VHS I transfered over. I've created hundreds of those clips.

Back
Top Bottom