Welcome! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Greetings Dolfans,
I'm William. Just recently joined the forum today! I'm a resident in Atlanta,GA and have been a Dolfan since the early 70's. Looking foward to many future chats/post with all of you....

what is wrong with the site? why does it redirect me to forum????

The Admins have been working some issues over the past couple weeks. They're also looking to move the site to new servers.

Lots of hard work going on behind the scenes. Bear with us as they make the transition for us.

It's a great site.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Whats up all fin fans..

Im always on this site reading what fin fans have to say...after the first day of the draft i guess it was time to join and be a part of the discussions. I was happy to see Quinn get passed by CLE,MIN, and fall into our hands. I live in CA and my brother lives in Miami, both are die hard Dolphins fans, while on the phone with him today during the 9th pick i said "this is it were going to get a solid QB, im getting a Quinn jersey".... and with the 9th pick the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn...:confused: uhh.. I don't get it? I guess i was just hoping for the next Marino but who knows maybe this guy John Beck can be a quarter of what Dan was. Anyways Ginn's good but a little to much money for a PR. Yeah i know he's a WR also but we picked him up as PR first. Well best of luck to us this comming season and i hope im wrong....oh and i hope we beat the living sh*t out Brady if he's playing week 6 :evil:

Go Fish or as they're called in my house Go Marine Mammals!!!

Welcome all, hope you enjoy this site as much as we do. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom