Welcome! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

OK , Jack here.

First things First....................I'm a Fanatical Charger's fan , but are signed up on nearly every Teams Forum's 'cause I love Football.

Live in Australia , just returned after living in St Louis for the past 20 Years.

Followed American Football for 28 years and the Charger's were the first team I seen on TV in OZ back in 1980 , so there's where my alliances come from.
Mind you , over the years plenty of ex Charger's have landed down here and I've alway's kept an eye on them.

Found out about this Site through "Aqua4ever04" , who was spending a bit of time over on our Forum , while this one was down.

Top Bloke , and I told him I'd sign up here once it was up and running.

Well , look forward to a few discussions come the new season , hope your Boy's can improve for you in 2008 / 9 , I know what it's like to have a 1 season Win so I can relate to your frustrations.

hang in , things can only get better.

Cheers........:beer1:

Jack is my adopted Chargers fan, I brought him over from one of their boards. He's a very cool and very respectful guy so we won't have any issues out of him (except for maybe when we spank the Chargers next year ;).)

Jack is my adopted Chargers fan, I brought him over from one of their boards. He's a very cool and very respectful guy so we won't have any issues out of him (except for maybe when we spank the Chargers next year ;).)

Now , Now Aqua , let's not start off on that Note.

Hey , I take nothing for granted from Week to Week , anybody is capable of anything that's for sure.

If things go like they have been of late , there's a distinct possibility that I could know every player on the field from both teams if the Fin's keep taking all our Practice Squad player's..................;)

My name is Joe and I'm from NW FL.

Not a terribly creative username, I know.

Hey fellow fin lovers, it's roly05 from Pembroke Pines. I was born and raised on 7th st. just 3 blocks from heaven on Earth (the Orange Bowl). I currently stay just by Dolphin Stadium about 3 miles away.
I love the site. I couldn't believe you all discuss video games and other things that I am interested in. (Dolphins football and video games what can be better) Look foward to many great topics and dicussions.

Hey fellow fin lovers, it's roly05 from Pembroke Pines. I was born and raised on 7th st. just 3 blocks from heaven on Earth (the Orange Bowl). I currently stay just by Dolphin Stadium about 3 miles away.
I love the site. I couldn't believe you all discuss video games and other things that I am interested in. (Dolphins football and video games what can be better) Look foward to many great topics and dicussions.

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay. How's the demolition of the Orange Bowl going?

I don't think they started with the actual demo yet, but they are selling urinals and seats! (can you say ebay baby:lol:) Just found out Parcells and Ireland cut Zach Thomas. It's a sad day for me. (let the rebuilding begin):shakeno:

biggest fin fan in arizona

my name is daniel biggest dolphin in arizona, been a dolphin fan since the duper and clayton.

Real name Dougie, 52 year old taxi driver from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Brief football history:

Channel 4 UK (Dolfan since 1983)
Edinburgh Eagles, British American Football League (statistician)
Edinburgh Phoenix, BAFL (Statistician again)
Scottish Claymores, NFL Europe (guess what - more stats)
Dolphins (1988 - American Bowl, Wembley, 2003 - 24-23 win against the Skins, 40-21 drubbing of Cowboys on Thanksgiving, 2006 - 24-20 defensive win over the Vikes - they ain't lost when I've watched them live.....until last year's game at Wembley........bummer!

Any idea why I can't upload my own avatar/sig? Both conform to size restrictions....?

It doesn't get any better, sunshine, football and ice cold beer! Unfortunately, the Phins gear was in Washington - courtesy of United Airlines....

hey, i'm Cody. Im a huge fan. I live in NJ, so i get ripped on for being a dolphins fan all the time, but well be back on top soon.

Hello from the U.K. I have been a dolphin fan for 25 yrs.Other than my family, my two obsessions are Liverpool F.C.(soccer) and the Dolphins,hence the name Redfish.I have followed this forum for sometime so I thought I'd better say high.It is a great source of info when it comes to draft prospects.I can only go by what I read, so you guys help fill in the gaps...My pick is J long.

Welcome Ukredfish! Stop lurking and start posting man. Every member is valuable. :)

Back
Top Bottom