Welcome! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

LEts Go Fins Dont Worry about playoffs be happy were winning the big win will come soon, stop raggin on tedd ginn toooo jeez hes 1 of the bright spots this year

hello

hello all, my name is Joey, I am a huge time dolphin fan. i have liked them since i was about 6 or 7. We are back and better than ever, so next sunday we will pop out the champaign because it will be the first time we have made the playoffs since 2001 and i have only seen miami go to the playoffs and that was the year after marino retired. so thank you for allowing me to join and GO FINS!

We beat the Jets to clinch a playoff birth and the Apocalypse still hasn't happened? This week is starting off well!

Hi there

Hi everyone...I'm a newly registered finheaven member. I'm from Mexico City and I've been a dolfan since I was 8. Although I don't know all the players' numbers and names I think I know a couple of important fact about the dolphins.

Well, I just can say that I'm nearly out of voice because of yesterday's game and I'm so happy that we're in the playoffs and something extra is the fact that the jets and patriots and the freakin' cowboys are not.

See ya soon!
GO DOLPHINS!

hello all fin fan here since 91 .... i was 7 yrs old now 24 goin on 25 soon... cant wait to see my fins go to the superbowl that will be the day.!

LES GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New fan

Hi everybody,my name is Matula and I from Paris,France. I don't know too much about nfl but I hope will understand somethings and watching Dolphins in plays-off this year. Go Fins and Heat!!!

Hello all

Very cool site! I love the Dolphin design on the home page. I'm glad I found this I get really tired of trying to talk Phin football on the ESPN boards. Either you have to put up with moron Dolphin haters or Dolphin fans without a clue. Oh my name is Ash by the way.

Hello all been a lurker for some time now and this forum is the BEST!!! been dolphins fan since as long as i could remember born and raised in Miami. Names noel probably met a couple of you at games, someone here told me about the site. Thank you =)

Back
Top Bottom