Welcome! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Sweet! I've been looking for a dolphins message board forever now! I'm jordan and I'm 22 and I've been a HUGE dolphin fan as long as I can remember

hello everyone! my names Jason and i've been a die hard fan ever since i could remember.

whats up DOLFANS?!? I have never heard of this site before. To be honest Im the only Dolphin fan I know or atleast a real one. But if you wanna know the kind of guy I am, all you got to do is go to NFL.com and read my blogs on the 32 teams in 32 days or Bess presses charges. For now, I'm going to explore and try to learn the site.:up:

whats up DOLFANS?!? I have never heard of this site before. To be honest Im the only Dolphin fan I know or atleast a real one. But if you wanna know the kind of guy I am, all you got to do is go to NFL.com and read my blogs on the 32 teams in 32 days or Bess presses charges. For now, I'm going to explore and try to learn the site.:up:
welcome to the best site on the net.

Hey all....I'm Mike....grew up in Queens (ugh)..moved to Jersey(ugh ugh)...now living in Vegas....finally happy to see ABSOLUTELY no jet fans.....HOORAY FOR ME!!!!

hi all my name is steve, iam english fin fan!!
but lives in france and portugal
looking 4ward to some good chat

cheers!!!!

how does this thing work???? i'm totally new to the whole blog forum and don't really know how ti navigate through it

welcome to the house that dolfans built

Back
Top Bottom