Welcome! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

hey hey hey!

Been slacking on joining this. I'm Kyle and i'm 23. I've been a fan ever since i can remember. Win or........lose:confused:.....i'll always be here. GO FINS.....minus GINN. He's terrible.

Great site. I hope to learn a little more detailed info on our beloved Dolphins. Looking forward to a productive off season!

hhi my name is Dan and im 17 but im a huge fins fan and know my stuff im willing to talk football with anyone who thinks they love it as much as me

and actually my parents almost made my middle name marino

Hi to all of you,

my name is Luigi, from Italy.

No surprise: I became a Dolphins fan watching Marino and the Marks Brothers.

My First football game (on TV of course) was in the play off 1990, Dolphins at Buffalo, under the snow: when I saw Marino's rushing TD my life changed, I fell in love with football and with the Dolphins team and with Dan.

I apologize for my bad English.

Hi to all of you,

My First football game (on TV of course) was in the play off 1990, Dolphins at Buffalo, under the snow: when I saw Marino's rushing TD my life changed, I fell in love with football and with the Dolphins team and with Dan.

Welcome to finheaven!!! :woot:

Hi to all of you,

Representing from afar, I like it. Welcome Luigi :hump:

Hi to all of you,

Welcome, brother!

Don't forget to go to the FinHeaven March Madness tourney and vote for Bumpus this week!

:bumpus:

Representing from afar, I like it. Welcome Luigi :hump:

Thanks again and about that...God Bless the Internet, because here in the '90s finding fact and statistics about the Dolphins was very very hard (I live in a big town, so I was at least able to read USA today...but some week it didn't arrive :boohoo:) and I could just watch some 30 seconds high light about the game...better then nothing thou

anyway...GO DOLPHINS!! :bdh:

Hi Everyone,

I'm Hans, 24 years old, from The Netherlands (Europe). I fell in love with the beautiful game called Football just a year or two ago. Loved the Dolphins from the start but also rooted a bit for the Texans, just liked the fact they're a new team, but after all it just didn't feel right. A couple of months ago I started playing Football myself in Eindhoven after playing soccer for about 20 years. As a Running Back I now love the game even more than I did at the start. Hopefully the 2010 season will be a great one for the Dolphins!

Let go and win ourselves a new ring ;-)

Go Dolphins!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Hans, 24 years old, from The Netherlands (Europe). I fell in love with the beautiful game called Football just a year or two ago. Loved the Dolphins from the start but also rooted a bit for the Texans, just liked the fact they're a new team, but after all it just didn't feel right. A couple of months ago I started playing Football myself in Eindhoven after playing soccer for about 20 years. As a Running Back I now love the game even more than I did at the start. Hopefully the 2010 season will be a great one for the Dolphins!

Let go and win ourselves a new ring ;-)

Go Dolphins!
Welcome. You made the right choice by joining the best site on the interwebz. ENJOY!!!

Hey guys, I've been following finheaven for a while now and I finally decided to join.

My name is RJ, I'm from NY but I want to go to school in Miami next year, possibly make it out to a couple games. I'm 19 and have been a Dolphin fan since day 1.

Lets go Dolphins!!

Hey guys, I've been following finheaven for a while now and I finally decided to join.

My name is RJ, I'm from NY but I want to go to school in Miami next year, possibly make it out to a couple games. I'm 19 and have been a Dolphin fan since day 1.

Lets go Dolphins!!
RJ, you've made the right choice. :hi5: welcome.

Back
Top Bottom