Welcome! | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

been reading posts here for over a year and figured i'd finally join the discussions, im 20 and i'm a die hard fan from Broward

Welcome to the forums, feel free to post! Don't be shy at all!

Fin Fan from Texas

:3w:Whats up fin fans?! Im new to the forum, but been in texas reppin the fins forever

Hello All

Hello Everyone, My name is Rob, I live in northeastern pa, in a small community called Sugarloaf. I have been a finfan since I could talk and walk. I was 8 years old when they became the "ONLY" team to go undefeated in 1972. I am chomping at the bit to get this season going and see what we are going to do as far as free agents and solidifying this years team.

I love to keep up with my team and welcome all communications.

Rob

Hello everyone. My name is Nathan and I am Maryland born and raised. I have been a Dolphins fan since 1994. I've been following these forums for some time but decided to join. I can't wait for the season to start and for Miami to return to the playoffs!

Hey FinHeaven! Long time Fins fan, have lurked here for sometime but finally thought I would get more involved.... Stuck in Ohio, wish I was down in FL, but here is where the work is...

Go Dolphins!

Hey

Recent lurker, been following all the info through here. Glad to be part of it.

Welcome to the zoo, boys! :up:

(Just be careful what you feed the animals)

Back
Top Bottom