Welcome! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hey Guys,

My name is Kevin, 21 year old college student from Charlotte, NC.

Big time Dolphins fan.

hey everyone im eli, im a new miami dolphin fan. im going to lynn university which is 45 min away from miami so im gonna go to the games and i thought why not become a fan

chuck here, any fans near wisconsin, michigan or inbetween? i move around a lot but my team loyalty stays

Hello all Names Jason I live in Jacksonville But have been A miami fan since I knew what football was. I am tried and truee thru and thru Dolphins All the way !!!

Hey there. A Jets troll. Don Shula wrecked my childhood.

Football first for me; you guys have played your hearts out; I have a very close friend that grew up in Cocoa Beach; he loves his Dolphins and they have busted his heart. I'll keep it to football; good luck in 2010.

Hey, James here 23 college student. been reading here for longer than my account has been set up. just curious i went to post a new thread but it will not let me. do i have to have a certain number of posts or something in order to be able to post new threads?

My name is Mike. I do Tattoos in Gainesville Florida and Love the Dolphins. I use to be a Skins fan, but living in Florida now for almost 10 years now and my wife being a Dolphins fan, I now truely see the light

Greetings from deep in the heart of Pats Country! Born and raised here. I fell for a girl from Davie,and as a way of bonding, I figured I'd listen to/track the game on WINZ 940 and the NFL Game Tracker thing. I'm now hooked. I've cared more in the past 2 Fins games than I have in the 3 superbowl years of the Patriots

Back
Top Bottom