Welcome! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

tonights game

I'm sooooooo happy that football has finally started. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BH

Hey all, I'm Tom...long time Dolphins fan...grew up in South Florida, used to sell programs for the Fins at JOE ROBBIE STADIUM back when I was a freshman at Cooper City High School. Played football with Olindo Mare, he was a senior when I was a freshman. I currently live in Dirty Jersey...GO FINS!!!!

hello. nice to meet you all. im new and stuff.

dolphin fan since always. hated fiedler and his stupid *** coach.

so uhh ya..

go fins.

Hi everyone! We are going to the playoffs this year!

SoCal Phin Fan

names ricky just saying hi to all. happy to be part of this great Dolphin Fan. I'm looking form Dolphin fans in SoCal.

New to Fin Heaven

Hello to all the Fans in Fin Heaven. I am completely new to the world of blogs and forums, so please be patient with me. I am; however, not new to being a Dolphins fan. Been a loyal fan since the great 72 perfect season. A lot of ups and downs since then, but they are still my team. Go Dolphins!

Wutup Phinfans!

:(Hello everyone.......great site, Im glad I found a place where I can vent my Phinfrustrations with other like minded people! Hope to contribute in a positive way

:chuckle:

Hey everyone! I used to be a VIP member here long ago, left for awhile and now I am back. Always loved this site, AJ and the staff were very helpful.:) Btw, I was under another username, for some reason i couldn't retrieve my other account with my old email so had to use a different email account to re-register.

Marc aka BC's FinFan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Craig. I've been a member for a while but never posted, but starting today I can no longer view links or images. It says you must have 10 posts to view and since I have zero, well I can't. So I'm making my way to 10 posts.

Back
Top Bottom