Welcome! | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

We can do that. But assume for a moment we wanted to - is there a place where that's an available option?

Depths of the Sea forum. Anything goes outside of cursing in the thread title. Feel free to rip on CashInFist while your in there.

It tells me to introduce myself, but it wont let me start a thread to introduce myself??????
Okay, anywho....Im whodey1967, life long Bengals fan.
A few of us from boards.bengals.com are here to get to know some of the best fans the dolphins have to offer, and we would like to invite you to visit our site also. we always have a great time and arent here to offend anyone.
Hoping for a fun and injury free game this weekend. bengals will win.
Nice to meet you all.

Quick question....

Do you guys instantly ban fans of other teams that join here to talk about the current weeks matchup? I am a Bengals fan and would like a little intelligent conversations about this weeks game. I don't look at it as trolling just friendly conversation and debate. We offer this on the Bengals board I post on but the only other fans we have are Steeler and Raven fans. Me and a few other posters got banned from the last site we visited because the fans there began talking trash and when we responded back we were banned for trolling. I have no clue who the MODs are here so I am asking here.

We can do that. But assume for a moment we wanted to - is there a place where that's an available option?

It tells me to introduce myself, but it wont let me start a thread to introduce myself??????
Okay, anywho....Im whodey1967, life long Bengals fan.
A few of us from boards.bengals.com are here to get to know some of the best fans the dolphins have to offer, and we would like to invite you to visit our site also. we always have a great time and arent here to offend anyone.
Hoping for a fun and injury free game this weekend. bengals will win.
Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Bengal fans. Glad you're here, if only for the week. Lots of forums here but the 2 that may be the most interest to you, is the main Miami Dolphins forum and the Depths of the Sea forum. The main forum is moderated pretty heavily, but only because we want a place for civil football debate. The main idea is attack the post if you feel you have to, but never the poster. Personal attacks not allowed. The Depths forum is the place for that. As Gonzo stated, pretty much anything goes and is allowed in there. With the exception of derogatory titles. Have fun!

I also am wondering how do you post your first post? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Everyone, Kristin is in the House.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Also I have been a Dolphin fan since I was 5 ....Go Dolphins....dang I miss Danny and Don.

Back
Top Bottom