Welcome! | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi my name is Matt. I`ve been a member here for like 2 years but I never post. But it seems I now need to start posting so i can can see links again.

I have been a member since march of 2006. I read the site regularly. Now I have to post 5 more times to get links working

Hey there finfans, I have been a lifelong fan of the Miami Dolphins, currently attend University of Colorado at Boulder (go buffs!). I stumbled upon this forum while looking up information about our new QB. Also I am starving for some football success from one of the teams I am loyal to. (Luckily the cardinals are doing well right now)

My name is John and I am a lifelong Dolphin fan. I am originally from Miami. Look forward to discussing the team with like minded people. Thanks.

New and Need Help

If you are a moderator, please help. Can you please tell me whats up? I am new and have posted twice trying to introduce myself. How does one introduce themselves if their posts cannot be displayed. Thanks in Advance.

Sergeant First Class Medina; 38 years old; Born and raised in Miami; Fan since birth; I currently reside in Fort Benning, Georgia.

Sergeant First Class Medina; 38 years old; Born and raised in Miami; Fan since birth; I currently reside in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Welcome bro and thank you for your service.

John

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

If you are a moderator, please help. Can you please tell me whats up? I am new and have posted twice trying to introduce myself. How does one introduce themselves if their posts cannot be displayed. Thanks in Advance.
Welcome bro!

Quick question....

Do you guys instantly ban fans of other teams that join here to talk about the current weeks matchup? I am a Bengals fan and would like a little intelligent conversations about this weeks game. I don't look at it as trolling just friendly conversation and debate. We offer this on the Bengals board I post on but the only other fans we have are Steeler and Raven fans. Me and a few other posters got banned from the last site we visited because the fans there began talking trash and when we responded back we were banned for trolling. I have no clue who the MODs are here so I am asking here.

Quick question....

Do you guys instantly ban fans of other teams that join here to talk about the current weeks matchup? I am a Bengals fan and would like a little intelligent conversations about this weeks game. I don't look at it as trolling just friendly conversation and debate. We offer this on the Bengals board I post on but the only other fans we have are Steeler and Raven fans. Me and a few other posters got banned from the last site we visited because the fans there began talking trash and when we responded back we were banned for trolling. I have no clue who the MODs are here so I am asking here.
As long as there is no name calling, etc. feel free to post away.

Back
Top Bottom