Welcome! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

I am new to this website and wanted to introduce myself! I've been a Phins fan since I can remember and have enjoyed seeing my first live dolphins games in the past few years both in the cold Northeast and in warm sunny Miami. Only 114 days until another great season of football!

Thanks to the one who introduced me to this website ... Phins up!!

I am new to this website and wanted to introduce myself! I've been a Phins fan since I can remember and have enjoyed seeing my first live dolphins games in the past few years both in the cold Northeast and in warm sunny Miami. Only 114 days until another great season of football!

Thanks to the one who introduced me to this website ... Phins up!!

Welcome!

Hi - thanks - new to this forum. looking forward to meet new phin fans and im sure we will have a good season this year :)

Hey Yall Im Henry Glad To Be Part Of The Fam. Really Really Looking Foward To The 2013-2014 Season Lets Go Fins...

South florida native and die hard fin fan now living in Detroit. Used to post here a while ago but figured I would come back. looking forward to the season!

Hi I'm Emma! Longtime suffering dolphin fan!
But things are looking better!
Love the new uni's.
Hate the Jets!

Hi there, I am Mike from Vermont. Love the Dolphins. Grew up in Florida and have been a fan since 1971 Dolphins.

Hi, I'm new here too. I think my buddies are on the paid part of the site, its there a way to tell which forums they are on?

Welcome 66, enjoy the site & post lot's. no lurking allowed

Back
Top Bottom