Welcome! | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

What's up! I'm the firefish coming to ya from VA! I became a fan watching Duper, Clayton and Marino as a kid!

My name is Jory, from South Dakota, sports marketing student from the same university the original Dolphin owner Joe Robbie attended. Lifelong Dolphin fan

Hi. My name is Phil. And I have a problem. I am addicted to football and the Miami Dolphins. I cant get them out of my head....... My rabbit's name is Jay Fiedler, my black Owl with the goofy eyes is Chris Chambers, my doggy door I call Wade Smith, my grandparents I refer to as Zach and Jason, and I just legally changed my sons name to Ayanbadejo.

Sounds like a good problem to have.

My name is Vega. Born and raise din Miami. Never seen a winning Dolphin team lol.
Hopefully that will change.

my twitter - www.twitter.com/sdvega
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up everyone! First post here. Been a Dolphins fan since my dad bought me a marino jersey back when I was just a young lad in the late 80's. Unfortunately didn't even know this site existed until the Incognito/Martin issue came up. Been lurking around every day since. Last few years have just got my Dolphins news from twitter, but glad to finally join a dolphins community.

Hey, Dolfan from Germany here. Never been to Miami, but I hooked up with the Dolphins somehow in the last years despite the loosing record. They just got me, don't know why.

Hello everyone! I just joined today. I have been a fin fan since I was a kid in the 1990s (late Marino era). I am from enemy territory (Buffalo) and have spent time working abroad, so I would like to catch up on my team through this site. Now, Miami needs to build a championship team like Seattle! Go fins!!

Welcome all my fellow dolphans.............

Loooooooooong time Fan since '71. I was recommended here by Sebastion Cardone as we have some pretty intense Dolphin discussions. lol I currently write Dolphin related materiel for a couple of sites, and enjoy talking Fins football. I was a season ticket holder for almost 30 years and had the great forture of seeing every home game of Marino's career. I respect everyone's right to an opinion, and expect the same in return.

It's a down time for this franchise, and it's tough to see them struggle embarrassingly year after year, but the NFL is cyclical in nature, and you've got to believe we'll eventually find our way again.

Here's to some great discussion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just joined now, making first post. I guess there is a minimum before threads can be made by a new member? (I have not yet browsed the rules for posting)

Formerly I posted at old espn nfl boards, as well as a spinoff board...but I always preferred to post with fellow Fins Fans instead of a collection of various NFL fans.

Now to search for the perfect AJ Duhe pic for my avatar...something 1982 AFCCG-ish :)

Back
Top Bottom