Welcome! | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

thanks for the welcome daytona Fin.Sad about our loss today. Got to beat the stinking Bills on thursday.

go Dolphins

thanks for the welcome daytona Fin.Sad about our loss today. Got to beat the stinking Bills on thursday.

go Dolphins

Here's hoping you post better than you play golf AG :chuckle: (he's a friend)

Welcome to all new guys and gals :brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and that I look forward to interacting with other fellow Dolphin fans. Been a part of another dedicated Dolphin Fan Forum, decided to also venture over to FinHeaven as I have heard great things about this site.

Excellent name choice TannyLandry . Welcome aboard :up:

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and that I look forward to interacting with other fellow Dolphin fans. Been a part of another dedicated Dolphin Fan Forum, decided to also venture over to FinHeaven as I have heard great things about this site.

Welcome aboard!

Hi !!

I´m a Dolfan from Valencia, Spain, and this is the best Dolphins forum that I finded on the net, so here I am. My english is not the best that it could be but at least I try :D

Hope we have a great season this year, I´m so excited with the draft and the FA adds.

Go Fins !!

Hi !!

I´m a Dolfan from Valencia, Spain, and this is the best Dolphins forum that I finded on the net, so here I am. My english is not the best that it could be but at least I try :D

Hope we have a great season this year, I´m so excited with the draft and the FA adds.

Go Fins !!
Welcome bro! Glad to have you here. My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali.

Hi !!

Go Fins !!

welcome and enjoy.... and dont worry, you probably speak better English than many of the posters here anyways!!!

Hello,

I am a big time Miami Dolphin fan and the name says it all. I really like the looks of the forum and look forward to hear what going on. I'm thinking 10-6 this year.

Man, it feels great to be back on here. Back in I think '03 I joined as Rickysabeast. Had lots of good friends on here like Ozzy, infINSible, and many others. After Ricky chocked, I was the original Balls Deep. Then work took over. Almost 10 years later, I'm back and darn happy to be. I'll go VIP later today I think. Looking forward to some spirited conversations and of course the best Dolphins season in years. Hola all!

Wow. It feel so good to be back. I started on FH back in 03. I was RICKYSABEAST and then after his debacle, I switched to the original Balls Deep. I had over 10,000 posts and great friends like Ozzy and InFINSible. Other friends we CKparrothead and many others. I hope I can earn some of my post count back but had to stop posting almost 10 years ago as I needed to more focus on work. I can't tell you how excited I am to be back and how great this season should be for the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom