Welcome! | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hello fellow Phin fans!

Names Tim, I am from Richmond, Va, and I have been a fan of the Dolphins since I was a wee lad.

Stumbled across this site and l decided to sign up and talk to other phin fans.

are you a Spiders fan??? Im an Xavier fan... old A-10 basketball memories!!!

I dont really follow basketball, but I will root for them and VCU like if its a big game. I am actually a VA Tech football fan.

I only like UT Vols are only in college football!

Hi! My name is Matt. I'm from Texas and am a big Tannehill fan! Go Dolphins!

Hi fellow Dolphins fans, just joined forum from Sydney Australia. Have been a Dolphins fan for 25 years and hoping for a much improved season this year.
cheers Sydney Dolphin

Whats up guys. Life-long Dolphin fan from upstate NY. Being a fin fan is akin to masochism, but I can't help it. I'm surrounded by Bills and Pats fans, so it's good to have a spot to talk football with other Dolphin fans.

Hello!! My name is Tim and I'm a diehard Atlanta Falcons fan. But I grew up in a family of Dolphin fans, so I follow them closely and root for them too.

Hello, my name is Luke. Huge Miami Dolphins fan. Even though things are looking down right now I'm very optimistic. Big Madden player also. Hope to become great friends with you all. Thanks for the awesome forum.

Hi I'm Juan from West Palm Beach. I live in Hallandale now and I am an asst hotel manager in North Miami.
Big Fins fan since the days of Coach Shula.
Hoping this team can turn it around since they finally got rid of Philbin!

Back
Top Bottom