Welcome! | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Dolphins fan from Melbourne (Australia) since 91.
Coming over to USA in September, going to week 1 Miami V New England.
Any suggestions from getting to Sun Life from downtown hotel?

Hello Dolfans! Im Eddie, raised in Miami my whole life. Been a fins fan since I was about 5. Im 37 now. No matter how bad it gets I will always be a Dolfan!!
Looking forward to talking Dolphins football. I play Madden on PS4, hit me up with your PSN if you want to throw down a game!

LETS GO FINS!!! Hope we kick the patriots ass this week!

Hello Dolfans! Im Eddie, raised in Miami my whole life. Been a fins fan since I was about 5. Im 37 now. No matter how bad it gets I will always be a Dolfan!!
Looking forward to talking Dolphins football. I play Madden on PS4, hit me up with your PSN if you want to throw down a game!

Welcome to the board Eddie!

Welcome Brother Eddie! Glad to have you here. John

Hey everyone my name is Nate im 21 years old and I was born and raised up here in New England. Although I hate living up here in New England having to shovel snow in the winter ever couple week in the winter. My little brother lives down near Miami, he moved down there with his dad after my mom passed away when I was 9 old because we have different dads. But I have been up there before and I love the weather there and I plan on moving there. But I have been a Miami Dolphins fan since I was very young and im proud of it :). Although the rest of my family are Patriots fans!

Hi guys,
I'm a 33 year old NFL fan from Scotland - please don't mention the independence referendum, it's touchy subject :tantrum:.
To be honest I use the word "fan" a bit loosely, I watch a lot on TV and love the sport, never had the opportunity to go to a game though. Here in sunny Scotland I play rugby and support a local football (soccer to you) team.
Anyway I'm bringing my family to the States on holiday for 3 weeks come this Tuesday - first time for us all. I'm super excited about it :dancing:
My wife and I are taking the kids to Disney for the most part but we're finishing off the holiday down in Miami. I've managed to source a pass from her for the Dolphins and Packers game and I'm looking for some guys that would be willing to take me under their wing and show me the matchday experience. I haven't purchased a ticket yet but would be looking to get one for around $100 give or take a few bucks.
As I have a pass from the Mrs I'd be willing to partake in a few cold libations :drink:before/afterwards. Anyone that can help me out then please give me a shout back.

Best of luck on giving the Chiefs a spanking this weekend!! :thumbup:

I new here as well. Just left another board that was poorly maintained . Over run by Jets and Pats fans. Hoping to escape them or at least find a board that holds them accountable to be civil.

I like The Gary Moore Avatar above! That's a good sign I'm in a cool place!

I new here as well. Just left another board that was poorly maintained . Over run by Jets and Pats fans. Hoping to escape them or at least find a board that holds them accountable to be civil.

I like The Gary Moore Avatar above! That's a good sign I'm in a cool place!
Thanks for the kind words. Great to have you here. John

Welcome aboard 17, Tartan, and Jolly! Don't hesitate to contact any staff member if you have a question or concern.

My name is Speed, I am from California!

Seems like a cool site!

Go Dolphins!

Dolphins fan since 1985 here! Glad to have found this forum!!!! Looking forward to this Sunday when we beat the snot out of the Bears like we did in the first Dolphins game I went to back in 85!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hi, I'm Candy from Orlando! I love Jay Fiedler! I wish he was still our QB! Swim Dolphins, swim!

Dolphins fan since 1985 here! Glad to have found this forum!!!! Looking forward to this Sunday when we beat the snot out of the Bears like we did in the first Dolphins game I went to back in 85!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Woo woo! Teehee.

Back
Top Bottom