Welcome! | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

New to the board...been a DolFan since 70 or 71...I was pretty young, can't remember exactly. Either way, glad to be aboard!

Hello All,

I am new here...

Hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

Welcome to all newbies, your right shifty this is the best dolphins site on the web............

Just joined, cool forum, hope to spend alot of time here

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

By the way I'm in Dallas, dont hold that against me

Just joined, cool forum, hope to spend alot of time here

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

By the way I'm in Dallas, dont hold that against me

Welcome man. And no one will hold that against you. We have fans from all over the WORLD. So do t sweat it.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

I am also new to the board. I've been a Dolphins fan since the early 80s. Have enjoyed reading FinHeaven for a long time. The Dustin Keller injury finally got me fired up enough to post! Anyway, love the site and am glad to be here.

Hi All...My name is Devon and I am a lifelong Dolfan currently residing in East Tennessee. Looking for other Dolfans in the Knoxville-Morristown area to get together with and watch games. Any info would be awesome.

Welcome Devon to the best Miami Dolphin site on the web..............

Fan from NYC trying to figure out the easiest way to get to the game from South Beach this Sunday against the Ravens.

So let me ask you guys a question. You join a forum to talk about sports. You respond to something about sports as a new member. You then receive a warning and have your post deleted for "bumping an old thread???" I went to college, am a fan of said college, and responded legitimately to a front page thread about said college in the college sports forum only to have it deleted. Very inviting...

Back
Top Bottom