Welker - 28th in KR, and 15th in PR. No TDs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker - 28th in KR, and 15th in PR. No TDs

lol, he listed Minor as better at kick returns then Welker :sidelol:
That guy was horrible at returns, ran straight forward and fell over at first contact. At least Welker always slips the first tackle.

why would you say vick? he has done nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and might not even be on the team next year!!!!!! he was given a chance because of his name thats it he will never be a good wr take that to the bank, the guy is a turd!

never be a good wr? who cares, were talking about KR/PR...vick has excellent quickness, speed, and agility.

he is a turd? who cares, im not asking you to let him babysit your children.

Most worthless thread ever :sidelol: Wes Welker is the Zach Thomas of our offense. This guy ain't going anywhere.

hmmm, wehre to start...

zach thomas = pro bowler

wes welker = 3rd wr on a team with bad wr's

i understand everyone respects welkers "work ethic" and "heart"...but this isnt a fairy tale, i want results

Welker vs. Baltimore in the last game of the 2004 season. I believe the last punt return was by Jeff Ogden in a comeback vs. Green Bay a few years ago.

MARCUS VICK!

when you have an offense as poor as ours, you need all the help you can get...

look at a team like the bears. defense is about the same as ours. offense might be slightly better. but yet they won their division and are in the playoffs. why you ask?

DEVIN HESTER!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Marcus Vick has done nothing so far...

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Marcus Vick has done nothing so far...
He was never given a chance. Did he not catch everything thrown his way in Preseason. I was impressed. Didn't he catch a TD?

Don't give me no bull about not cracking the lineup either. As we all know Saban did not make the best personnel decisions. Look how long he waited to start Bell.

He was never given a chance. Did he not catch everything thrown his way in Preseason. I was impressed. Didn't he catch a TD?

Don't give me no bull about not cracking the lineup either. As we all know Saban did not make the best personnel decisions. Look how long he waited to start Bell.

Yeah, he catched a td in preseason, quite a feat

I watched him in the regular season, and he dropped a pass

I watched him in the regular season, and he dropped a pass
He wouldn't be a dolphin if he didn't :lol: Ask Hagan, the phins won't let you play until you drop some passes early. Then they know you belong on the team.

Wes Welker is too slow to be a good punt and kick returner. People think he is running fast because his legs seem to be moving fast since he is so short, but he is far form fast. He gets a average amount of yards on punt and kick returns but does not make a big difference in the game like a lot of good returners who change the whole flow of the offense when they return the ball all the way into defenders territory. Wes Welker does not shake defenders or get by to many defenders when he has the ball either, whether it is during a return or after catching a pass.

I would like to see some new blood returning kicks for the dolphins because special teams is a big part of the game and that's where dolphins dont have "any" success.

What makes you think that? did he return a punt or a kick when he was in college?

you ever watch the man in high school????

obviously no coach in his right mind would have their starting QB returning punts and kicks

lets not forget, marcus was rated higher than michael vick coming out of high school and through their first two years in college

Anyone who thinks Welker isn't a good PR or #3 WR doesn't know football. Consistantly in the upper half of the league in punt returns and IMO I'll take 67 catches for 687 yards from my #3 WR anytime. Considering how much work he gets I'm suprised he doesn't just flat out wear out every season.

To the guy who said Welker isn't quick, you just must not watch many Dolphins games. Welker isn't fast, but that boy jukes people out of their shoes every week.

Anyone who thinks Welker isn't a good PR or #3 WR doesn't know football. Consistantly in the upper half of the league in punt returns and IMO I'll take 67 catches for 687 yards from my #3 WR anytime. Considering how much work he gets I'm suprised he doesn't just flat out wear out every season.

To the guy who said Welker isn't quick, you just must not watch many Dolphins games. Welker isn't fast, but that boy jukes people out of their shoes every week.
He jukes himself out of his shoes too. Too many times I've seen him go to the ground untouched.

Back
Top Bottom