Welker As Emergency Cornerback? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker As Emergency Cornerback?

nolefin said:
let me remind you of something wes is on pace to break the all time record for total yards in a season and as far as his kick returns one long return this week agianst atlanta for a td and you will be chanting his name welker! welker! welker! ohh he also leads the leauge in punt return yardage.

Don't even bother trying to explain it to him. He is just trying to make a scene here, so just leave him be.

Doktor Ivel said:
he could prolly play DB, i bet he cant tackle very good. Hes way overated. He sucks at WR, and I could have made that field goal. Hes not even that good of a kick returner.
LaDanian Tomlinson is the best player in football. He could play the following positions.
QB
RB
FB
WR
mabey TE, hed be better than some in the league
CB
S
KR
PR

:dotdot: Lame. Do you really need that much attention? Is that why you came back?

hdjetta6316 said:
Actually Welker played DB in high school.

Personal Bio

Attended Heritage Hall High School in Oklahoma City, where he played both running back and defensive back ... Was named the Oklahoma Player of the Year as a senior by numerous media outlets ... Was an all-state choice as a running back ... In his career, rushed for 3,235 yards and 53 touchdowns on 495 attempts, while catching 174 passes for 2,551 yards and 27 scores ... Also snared 22 interceptions and returned seven punts for touchdowns ... Scored a total of 90 touchdowns in his prep career ... Also served as a placekicker and hit a 57-yard field goal ... Born May 1, 1981.

And they said Matt Jones was afreak beacuse he did it all in College, I didnt here Wes getting all this hype like he got. Oh well back to the subject.

Lets see he can play WR, PR, KR, K, and in HS he played RB and DB. We dont need a RB, but him playing at DB? I dont know if he will be good at it but he was when he was in HS, he talented athlete thats for sure, its an intresting idea It wouldn't suprise me to see him play at 'Star'

Back
Top Bottom