Well... It's Clear Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... It's Clear Now

Wake, James, Amendola... restructured Parker.

Soon to be Quinn and Tannehill.

No older or expensive players will be kept. We'll have a ton of cap space next year. Many have debated how far this will go.

The answer was delivered today.

Complete rebuild.
You 're just figuring this out? Did you not watch the PC?

I'm free! Good-bye cruel message board.

ThinScientificAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

No older or expensive players will be kept. We'll have a ton of cap space next year. Many have debated how far this will go.

Complete rebuild.

Oh yeah!

I have little problem with a long-term total rebuild (although Sundays will stink for 2019). If we have to take our medicine this year, so be it. Better that than constantly deluding ourselves that we're one or two players away from a playoff berth. Tear it down and start again. We've tried everything else to no avail, why not try this?

As terrible as we’ve been with cap space allocation why exactly is it a good thing to have so mucb next year?

Whole damn things a massive waste until we get a qb.

Complete rebuild.

I got my answer when James walked and Miami made a “non competitive” offer to Flowers. Nothing else mattered.

Rebuild/tank semantics. Willing to lose games to fully redo the roster. Winning is not first goal, whether u call it tanking or not, we are looking to win long term not shorterm

Its a good point.

Clamoring to have 100 million in cap space in 2020 means nothing if you don’t get a proper signal caller in the building and don’t invest in your upcoming flagahip talent due contracts.

Be proactive.

Get X done.

Then, hell pull a Dallas and extend Laremy now like they did Smith after year 3. Get a big discount doing him 2 years early if you know thats your 10 year LT.

Because you do him in 2 years and he continues this upward trend, that contract is 5/100 easy in 2021.

The best chance at hitting on a QB is having a high draft pick in 2020, it's a solid group, as long as your in the top 10 you should be able to get a blue chip QB prospect

As long as lower teams don't move up and Miami is good with ANY top QB

...and 2020, and possibly 2021. I think it will take a minimum of two years (likely three) before we field a decent product. They better hit on QB.

When the Dolphins finally draft a "franchise" QB, it will generate buzz again and everyone will forget about this lost season.

They did and instead of drafting Matt Ryan we took the big plug. Before that is was Ronnie Brown over Aaron.

When the Dolphins finally draft a "franchise" QB, it will generate buzz again and everyone will forget about this lost season.
Maybe, but buzz only lasts so long without wins.

Rebuild/tank semantics. Willing to lose games to fully redo the roster. Winning is not first goal, whether u call it tanking or not, we are looking to win long term not shorterm

The lectures by the echo chamber really is about semantics at its core.

It's just about digging ourselves out of a hole that took us a decade to get into.

Complete rebuild.

And will still debate. Remember, it wasn't log ago a "complete rebuild" was keeping only a 'core' group of players with some considering trading Tunsil and X. That "complete rebuild" is still debatable.

Back
Top Bottom