Well...since we missed out on almost all FA O-linemen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well...since we missed out on almost all FA O-linemen

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
...I guess it's a lock that we go O-line in round one of the draft. Even if we get a solid player ther, you still have to look at our O-line and wonder if one of the worst O-lines in the NFL actually got WORSE. The bottom line is that we're going to be starting players who weren't even good enoug to beat out the shleps we had last season. That's a step down in anyones book.

The only way we go OL in rd 1 is if Gallery or Andrews slip. Any other OL is a reach.

We won't go OL unless we get an additional #1 for Ogun or through some other miracle.

Some people on here should refrain from speaking. The ignorance is unbelieveable. I feel like I'm on a Jets board.

There are still plenty of o lineman in the draft plus not all players are gone in the 3rd round

It's VERY possible that we go OL in the first round now! I would feel more comfortable starting D.Thompson again than B.Yates, T.Whitley, or G.Jerman!!!!!

Orlando Brown
Ruben Brown
Rick DeMulling(RFA)
Ryan Diem(RFA)
Bennie Anderson(RFA)
Kevin Garmon
Damion McIntosh
Kareem McKenzie(RFA)
Adam Meadows
Frank Middleton
Vaughn Parker
Ephraim Salaam
Barry Stokes
Ron Stone
Cosey Coleman

Yeah, we're fresh out of availible starting quality O-linemen. If we dont draft someone, we're stuck starting Billy Yates at 3 O-line positions at once.

Could we get a "The sky is falling" smiley?

Center Chris Bobber is also another one thats descent and is still out there.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Orlando Brown
Ruben Brown
Rick DeMulling(RFA)
Ryan Diem(RFA)
Bennie Anderson(RFA)
Kevin Garmon
Damion McIntosh
Kareem McKenzie(RFA)
Adam Meadows
Frank Middleton
Vaughn Parker
Ephraim Salaam
Barry Stokes
Ron Stone
Cosey Coleman

Yeah, we're fresh out of availible starting quality O-linemen. If we dont draft someone, we're stuck starting Billy Yates at 3 O-line positions at once.

So how far down the list of other teams scraps are we gonna go before anoyne on this board admits that drafting OL in the first is a viable option.......

You forgot to add the following to your list:

T.Ruddy
T.Perry
J.Nails
M.Dixon

The options are endless!!

McK and Diem are tendered a first, we won't sign them.

Wow, this is just terrible if you look at our entire team from last year to now. Not just the O-line.

How big of an upgrade do you really think James is? He has one good year of starting under his belt and I'm skeptical.

I'm almost bet OL is our first round pick due to teh incredible depth of WR's in this draft and the endless fact that our FO just loves Derrius "Turd" Thompson.

Originally posted by burger13

So how far down the list of other teams scraps are we gonna go before anoyne on this board admits that drafting OL in the first is a viable option.......

You forgot to add the following to your list:

T.Ruddy
T.Perry
J.Nails
M.Dixon

The options are endless!!

Why do you consider them scraps? Were Woody and Tait also scraps?

There are legit starters (not pro-bowlers) available. If the Fins really thought the options were worse than last year, they could bring back Perry.

I think they will sign two more FA linemen - RG & RT.

1st round pick will be a WR.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Orlando Brown
Ruben Brown
Rick DeMulling(RFA)
Ryan Diem(RFA)
Bennie Anderson(RFA)
Kevin Garmon
Damion McIntosh
Kareem McKenzie(RFA)
Adam Meadows
Frank Middleton
Vaughn Parker
Ephraim Salaam
Barry Stokes
Ron Stone
Cosey Coleman

THANK YOU

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Why do you consider them scraps? Were Woody and Tait also scraps?

There are legit starters (not pro-bowlers) available. If the Fins really thought the options were worse than last year, they could bring back Perry.

I think they will sign two more FA linemen - RG & RT.

1st round pick will be a WR.

They are not necessarily scraps.....but they weren't the targeted FA's......like Woody and Tait.

So, now there is a decision to be made, whether to continue to go down the list of available FA O-Lineman, or look to the draft.

I still think that they will sign 2 more FA Lineman, and draft WR in the first round......but others here are making it sound impossible that we could draft OL in the first.

If we were unable to sign a decent player for RG or RT before the draft, I would be really pissed if they didn't take one at that point. If no one is there who's worth the 20th pick...trade down and take them then.

no matter wut i think we are going WR in the 1st round. and if we get another 1st from OGUN then probably we will pick up Vernon at the other pick..but i dont care that we have feely. we should not pass up on rivers. hes going to be another peyton manning. and hes going to be better then ELI and Rotherasdoifahosdfhasodhf...lol...we just should not pass up a franchise qb. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom