Well...since we missed out on almost all FA O-linemen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well...since we missed out on almost all FA O-linemen

A lot can happen between noe and Sept. ,but I still thinl WR. We will have 2 more o-linemen berfore the weekend is up I would guess. its always possible that during the draft the Phins see someone fall and try to trade up. I still have to say WR ( unless we gather some Moss)

Trading down isn't always possible. Usually more teams want to trade down than up. So, trading down is not likely. If we took any OL other than Gallery or Andrews (not likely available) then it is a reach. This makes it very unlikely that we draft OL in the 1st rd.

wow, so many people are freaking out and saying our FO is a bunch of morons just cuz we didnt get Tait or Woody. Woody was a ?mark anyways cuz of his knee, and Tait didnt want to play for us...nothing we can do about that. Contrary to what some of y'all r sayin, theres plently of FA o-line talent left. All we need to do is sign Cosey Coleman or Ron Stone and Orlando Brown or another RT. I'd be fine with a line like that....much better then last yr's.

Bottom line...are the guys still available better than the guys we let go? Possible, but I don't see any clear upgrades. So, if that's the case than we're bringing back an O-line that's just as bad as last seasons. So someone please explain to me how a stud WR in the 1st round helps when our QB is still going to be running for his life. I swear, some people would go out and buy brand new wiper blades to put on a broken windshield.

Originally posted by LdoubleE80
We won't go OL unless we get an additional #1 for Ogun or through some other miracle.

Some people on here should refrain from speaking. The ignorance is unbelieveable. I feel like I'm on a Jets board.

hey im not alone!:D

Originally posted by phibnsfan1221
a vote for Cosey and Orlando

i think we will get McCintosh and Williams. at least that is who spielman is probably targeting.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Bottom line...are the guys still available better than the guys we let go? Possible, but I don't see any clear upgrades.

You Dont?!??!?!?!??

Look at the list again, it's full of clear upgrades.

The only spot on the line that has me concerned is Right Tackle, cuz Wade is going to be the hardest spot to replace since he didn't play like absolute crap last year (he was average... at best) which is more than can be said for the entire interior of the line.

we go kicker in the first round. Mare missed a couple of big kicks last year and there are no good FAs left. We had better use our first rounder to solve that problem. :chug:

We are not going to draft Rivers. The steelers are gonna get him way before we pick! If we do get another 1st round pick for ogunleye we will probably go wr and OL .

I think the best options of the OL still available are OG Nails, OG B. Williams, and OG Garmon. I really like RT McIntosh.

I think Garmon may be the player that fits in best.....he's a mauler's mauler.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
I think the best options of the OL still available are OG Nails, OG B. Williams, and OG Garmon. I really like RT McIntosh.

I think Garmon may be the player that fits in best.....he's a mauler's mauler.

yeah i mean, Nails could still be around. i hope hes workin out though. Nails did play RT in buffalo. maybe as a backup. prob not. He would be a great backup G with starting experience.

Originally posted by Drchill
We are not going to draft Rivers. The steelers are gonna get him way before we pick! If we do get another 1st round pick for ogunleye we will probably go wr and OL .

I'm not convinced that they go this way.

after all pittsburgh needs D-Backs in the worst possible way and their RB situation is paper thin in the long run.

I would say that Pitt's priority listings would be
1.) DB
2.) RB
3.) QB

Well said JC Phin

Rivers and a wr...

pick up Coleman and McIntosh and we'll be fine on the line.

Back
Top Bottom