We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Getting Slow (Hargreaves released)

So last november, before Flores was hired, it was hard to question his personnel assessments?
No it was not. I openly admit i was ardently against grier. As a decade long season tix holder I even wrote a letter to Ross. But over the last 12 months there has been a marker difference in personal moves. This change came with Tbum out the door and grier being 100% accountable. Now does this negate the wrong choose he's made prior...no. but it does show he's learned and fully change the direction of this team. Can I say he's the solution yet. Nope. But I do give credit where it is do.

So last november, before Flores was hired, it was hard to question his personnel assessments?
Also if I missed your point. I was always a Flo supporter. I didn't want any other coach over him. But again I still might be missin your point

Also if I missed your point. I was always a Flo supporter. I didn't want any other coach over him. But again I still might be missin your point
I was pretty much just questioning your timeline with putting Flo into the original post, since at that point, and for awhile after Gase was still here.

things defintely have felt different without tannenbum around for sure

I was pretty much just questioning your timeline with putting Flo into the original post, since at that point, and for awhile after Gase was still here.

things defintely have felt different without tannenbum around for sure
That's cool I was using 12 months as a general. Once Gase was gone it was on. That is when I don't think anyone can agrue there has been a marked change.

Hargreaves was claimed by the Texans. Over 20 teams passed on him.

Could have been one of those ‘badly needed a change of scenery’ situation, but if you look at some of tape that has been posted on him along with Arians comments.

Wow. Not good at all.

So how many posters here will say they never saw it coming when he starts blowing up in Houston.
If he tanks...I'll be for sure first and ready to say I was wrong...

So how many posters here will say they never saw it coming when he starts blowing up in Houston.
If he tanks...I'll be for sure first and ready to say I was wrong...

My comment will be the same as I said on what some other players have done, stink/lazy your way out of a team you just don’t want to play for.

The new way...hate it personally but that’s has been the trend.

Back
Top Bottom